• RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Hinges.
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Two monitors......One for work and one for MFP play time

Same here..ha ha...OKAY back to the left monitor!
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Old paperwork that needs to be recycled.

24 oz "to go" cups from lunch restaurants (4 currently - 2 from Which wich, 1 from Hero's Subs, 1 from Gloria's) lol

i-phone cases that I need to take home (5)
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hand sanitizer and tampons..
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Shoes (5 ors at the moment), water bottles and my beloved quill pen. It gets locked in my desk at night. People have sticky fingers when it comes to great pens.
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Aflac Ducks(4) and vitamins!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing, I'm at my desk maybe one week a month and I usaully have plenty of time to clean when I am there.

However I just moved desks and the person before me was a huge harder of office supplies, notably hanging folders. So until I find a better place for them, I have about 50 in one drawer and then 3 unopened boxes of folders in another. I believe there was also a ton of pens in the drawers.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Shoes (5 ors at the moment), water bottles and my beloved quill pen. It gets locked in my desk at night. People have sticky fingers when it comes to great pens.

I used to have to take my good mechanical pencils home with me. They are like gold in some engineering offices.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Oh...I also have 3 rubber duckies, 5 Hot Wheels, including Grave Digger & Airborne Ranger and a ton of pix of my kids
  • tabbygeorge
    Options
    Pens, GUM, Water containers, hand sanitizer
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Pens, coffee/water cups and post-its :-)
  • Jalare
    Jalare Posts: 103
    Options
    Plastic forks, knives, and spoons. We can never keep any in the lunch room.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Toys from video games.
    I seriously have a treasure chest of little Mario themed action figures, and a stuffed Little Big Planet sackboy sitting on top of my desk.
    ...oh, and a coffee mug full of dirty spoons.
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    colored paper clips. Not sure why I like them but they are more fun then the plain paper clips. and pens I hate having a pen that doesn't write very well. I buy my own pens and get really irritated when someone walks off with it. I hunt them down and get it back!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Post its
    my rubberband ball
    sharpie freak-every color
    and a drawer full of snacks,probably enough to eat for a year, just never know what i want,but, i know it will be there;-)
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Pens and highlighter(Love sniffing my highlighters on a couple of occassions I have been caught with stains on my upper lip. Thet smell like fruit).

I also hoard paperclips and condiment packets for emergencies.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    my red stapler
  • starfish1783
    starfish1783 Posts: 120
    Options
    TONS of pens, markers/sharpies, brightly colored Post-Its, White Out, paper clips. And lots of dust, no matter how much I try to clean I just find more. I should get some more Lysol wipes and go to town one day! :smile:
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I definitely have a lot of paper clips that are all contained. I hoard larabars! I have a bunch of them so I can reach for an easy snack in the afternoon. There are probably at least 3 liquid containers at any one time on my desk. Lots of post-its!