weird feeling.....

Options
Flab2fitfi
Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
I know that I have lost weight from what the scales and my clothes are showing. People have started noticing and commenting but today was the first time I felt like i had lost weight.

I had this strange feeling of lightness - no longer was I felling like I'm carrying a dead weight and my step had a spring in it. I know I have along way to go but the feeling is fantastic. I'm sure if its just the weight loss or the fact I've had a cold and everything has been a struggle the last few days.

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I can completely and totally relate! It is a GREAT feeling! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I totally get that!

I have been sick for two weeks plus and have not been to gym etc, however for the first time this morning i felt that same "lightness" my body is saying thank you for still eating well and just enough, :)

Its a wonderful feeling and for me the feeling of a lifetsyle change
  • Tessie1125
    Tessie1125 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! All your hard work has paid off. Get used to that feeling :)
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Just take happiness in the fact you feel this way!! And keep doing whatever it takes to keep that momentum moving you forward!! The reward is the challenge!!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Savour that feeling. ~smiles~
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,150 Member
    Options
    Stupendous! Good for you.
  • kimberly2504
    kimberly2504 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Definitely a great feeling, and great for motivation! Sometimes we need to feel that good feeling to realize how bad we were really feeling before.
  • hungrybunni
    hungrybunni Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    well done, keep up the good work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!