Brazil Butt Lift Results and Reviews

Options
I am considering buying the Brazil Butt Lift dvd set. I was wondering if people have tried it, did they get the results they were looking for? Was it worth the money? Would like to see before and after pics if you have them. I figured the best way to get honest reviews and answers would be to ask all my fellow fitness pal peeps.

Replies

• priepen
    priepen Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same want to do this workout after i finish Turbo Fire.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    Want a butt lift? Learn how to do a squat correctly. No half squats, plie squats, quarter squats, just the basic squat. Then add weight. No need to pay for free information.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • jwc101
    jwc101 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Want a butt lift? Learn how to do a squat correctly. No half squats, plie squats, quarter squats, just the basic squat. Then add weight. No need to pay for free information.

IDEA Fitness member

Agreed!!!
  • hatchhome
    hatchhome Posts: 65
    Options
    I have to admit its a fun infomercial to watch at 4:30 in the morning. The guys voice cracks me up
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options

THIS.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Here are my pictures. The before is right after I finished P90X. I didn't have weight to lose so I can't help in that regards.

I love BBL and would recommend it to anyone that wants a toned booty.

As ninerbuff says, squats help but here you have a program you can follow if you like structure and don't want to think about what to do next.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/618291-brazil-butt-lift-day-1-and-day-60-pictures
  • msgremmy
    msgremmy Posts: 88
    Options
    BBL is absolutely effective. It's fun, energetic, and you really do see a difference in your bum bum and all over your body (especially thighs). There are six different workouts that you do on a schedule to match your butt type (pear, flat, big...). It sounds goofy, and you look goofy doing the cardio, but you will have a lifted, shaped butt.
  • binkangel26
    binkangel26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info, ninerbuff. Having a three year old - if I can do something that works as well for free, I am all about it.
  • ziggy5621
    ziggy5621 Posts: 44
    Options

IDEA Fitness member
    So how do you learn to do a squat correctly....any pointers?
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    Thanks for the info, ninerbuff. Having a three year old - if I can do something that works as well for free, I am all about it.

YELP, thats it! FREE is the best! I would LOVE to go to the gym but, just isnt possible with a 2-1/2 yr old and working full time. Thinking about doing P90X with my StepSister, since she has it.

Back when I worked at a small convenience store, I would do squats at the register while waiting for customers to come in...it worked pretty well. And now, I can do them while holding the little one! :)
  • priepen
    priepen Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your results I prefer to do the workout videos instead of just doing squats lol. I am a beachbody fan i think all there stuff is fantastic currently in week 8 of Turbo Fire and loving every minute of my workouts.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I have to admit its a fun infomercial to watch at 4:30 in the morning. The guys voice cracks me up

Agreed!! I'm usually :smokin: and watching.. almost makes me want to buy it!
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    it is an awesome workout, a friend of mine has it, have only done a few sessions w/her, but it's very intense, get ready to sweat!
  • Jbarbo01
    Jbarbo01 Posts: 240 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

From what I understand, its legs standing a little more than hip with apart, lower down like youre sitting in a chair, DO NOT let your knees go over your toes, and sink down until your legs are least parrallel to the ground. Do them slowly and controlled.
  • ziggy5621
    ziggy5621 Posts: 44
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

From what I understand, its legs standing a little more than hip with apart, lower down like youre sitting in a chair, DO NOT let your knees go over your toes, and sink down until your legs are least parrallel to the ground. Do them slowly and controlled.

Thanks! Apparently Im doing them right then, which is good....maybe I just need to add more weight. :bigsmile:
  • iLose2Gain
    iLose2Gain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options

Agree with this, my butt has lifted and I do tons of squats!
  • cobaltis
    cobaltis Posts: 191 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

Look up Mark Rippetoe Squat video on you tube, he teaches a pretty good beginner squat. He was a football coach, a gym owner, and now teaches a lot of instructors etc. His book is a decent read on proper form for the main power lifts explaining a lot of the dos and don'ts and little tricks to focus on to make it easier.

Alternatively ask a trainer who actually squats big, I worked on my form then asked a trainer at my gym who I saw squatting, on his day off, a good deal of weight.
  • upadhaya
    upadhaya Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Could you share how you log the brazil butt lift video into myfitnesspal? I'm not sure what to log it as to see how many calories I burned.
    THanks-
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    it's a good workout, if you want to try it before making a purchase you can find level 1 & 2 on youtube.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!