New Balance 769 or Under Armour Proto Speed Trainer III

Options
Anyone Tried either?? I am looking for a shoe with lots of heal cushion that I can run in - maybe 15 miles a week give or take....

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    :frown: Anyone?
  • ctucker07
    ctucker07 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i don't know about Under Armour but my Mother in Law runs 7 days a week and teaches aerobics 4 nights a week and she swears by New Balance. She won't put anything else on her feet. Hope that helps :)
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    no idea :ohwell:
  • SarahBelleSKB
    Options
    Under Armour!!!

I've been running for years. Purchased Under Armour Running shoes on a whim- to try something different (i typically run in sacony shoes) I was extremely impressed with the under armour. I'll def buy another pair.
    Under Armour- great cushion and bounce. Great for road races.
    New Balance- don't really need to break them in and pretty good performance. when compared however, I would definitley go with the under armour.
    Hope this helps and happy running :)
  • isadoraworkman
    isadoraworkman Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You need to try them both on and see how they work for your own feet....no one can tell you which shoes are better for you...most shoe stores will let you go for a little run in them too.
    Good luck,
    a.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I'd love to try them on but I cannot find either style in stores...only online - thus reading product reviews and hoping for feedback!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I ordered the New Balance - I'll let you know....
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Got my shoes - they feel great so far - I am wearing them in the house to try them out for a bit....