Protien poder

Options
:drinker: Good Morning!
Question of the day, Do you take protien Powder? do you feel it makes a difference over just eating more protien rich foods? & if so what types do you like best? Ive tried a couple & unless I disguise it well I cant choke it down. (GNC was one)
Thanks in advance to anyone who answers :smile:
(OK Sorry About the TYPO>>> PROTEIN POWDER)

Replies

• FFTony
    FFTony Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started using the Six Star Whey Protein Triple chocolate powder... about $18 at Wal-Mart.

1 scoop with 8 oz. 1% milk twice a day - lunch and snack - will give you about 30 g of Protein and 170 cals each and it takes very good.
  • Amysgetnfit
    Amysgetnfit Posts: 231
    Options
    Thanks!
    after rereading my post... I OBVIOUSLY need more caffiene this morning!
    maybe I need a caffiene protein shake?! LOL
  • AlaskaLily
    AlaskaLily Posts: 75
    Options
    I looove GNC AMP wheybolic 60 chocolate! I mix 1 scoop choc with 1 scoop strawberry sometimes...yummy! I don't do dairy, so I either mix in coconut milk or water. It has kept my mindless snacking down and helped me build lots of muscle!
  • free2live72003
    Options
    Dynamize gourmet flavors are my favorite right now.
  • Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Dymatize makes a protein called Cappuccino Rush that has caffeine in it. It is actually really tasty and I don't add milk to my protein shakes.
  • dr3wman
    dr3wman Posts: 205
    Options
    Protein powder is a great way to help reach your daily protein needs while not adding too many calories. I've tried over 10 different kinds of whey protein and the GNC brand was by far the worst thing Ive ever tasted. Had one shake and instantly threw it in the garbage. My two favorites are "Muscle Pharm- Combat Powder (Cookies & Cream)" and "BSN Syntha-6 (Strawberry)"
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I use a scoop or two daily to help reach my protein goals or to use post-workout. I really like MRM Dutch Chocolate. I mix mine with 8oz almond milk and a couple ice cubes. It's delicious! Plus, it doesn't have sucralose, which is always a plus for me!