New to the website looking for Pals

Hello all,
My name is Adam and I've been using MFP for about 2 months now. I went from eating whatever I wanted (McDonald's, taco bell, foods heavy in fat, carbs, and cholesterol), as often as I wanted to being on a strict MFP diet. I never exercised, never walked when I didn't have to, and would spend most of my free time from work and school laying around playing video games, and watching movies. I started my journey at 251lbs and with the help of MFP(and 6-7 days a week at the gym) I have gotten down to right around 215lbs. My overall goal started at 215, but now I am thinking about pushing it to 210 or even 205 as long as I keep losing weight at this rate. I want to get back into high school shape, when I played football and exercised every single day, and with the help of MFP I am certainly making progress.

Anyway I joined today to get/give support with everyone else here while I struggle to get off these last 10 or so lbs. I'm not sure exactly how this site works yet but appreciate and will accept any friend requests. Good luck to everyone in your own journey and I look forward to interacting with you all on this site.

-Adam

Replies