umm, Hi..

Options
Hello, I'm Nana (Nay-Nuh),
and, of course if I'm posting here, I'm new to the website and I have issues keeping my weight under control for one reason or another, and assistance and supposrt is always welcome. So..uhh..Here I am! lol

Replies

• Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard Nana!
  • tingram
    Options
    Hey there Nana! I just started on this site too. I was trying to do the ticker thing but think I did it wrong. Anyways so are you excited about losing weight?
  • tingram
    Options
    274497.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • tingram
    Options
    Ok I figured it out! Well anyways I don't have any friends yet. I need to lose about 20 pounds...I would even be happy with 15!
  • NanaKittie
    Options
    lol same here, 15 by new years would be huge for me. Actually, quite recently I got down to 145, but I kind got off track with getting sick and distracted by..well...many things lol

luckily I only gained 5 pounds in the process, so now I figured it was a good time to get back on track with the weight loss and fitness plan.

I currently only have one friend on here...my mom lol. my room mate joined too, but I would love to make a new friend! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: