Drawing the Line

Options
MassiveDelta
MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
I think this was an Ad on this site...ya I clicked on it. http://www.thatsnotcool.com/default.aspx

This site is directed at Teens and PreTeens about online issues like textual harrassment, Pic pressure, constant messaging, privacy problems (like significant others wanting your account passwords), rumors, and communicating clearly.

They had some funny pics called "callout cards" I thought you all might find humorous or useful LOL
ThrowUpInMyMouth_Web_Hero.jpg
StalkerStatus_Web_Hero.jpg

Enjoy

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I find the phrase "textual harassment" humorous and useful! :laugh:
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Definitely could use these....both actually.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

That is some funny stuff. *saves pics for future use*
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I will now be using the word textual harassment as often as possible!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Save to photo bucket.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I will now be using the word textual harassment as often as possible!

ME TOO! omg...♥ how bout sext-ual harassment...even better!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Dont forget to check out the others...

CommentsAreHilarious_Web_Hero.jpg
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    haha i find these funny. for some reason i thought you ment 'drawing the line' as in 'are these adds to out there' so i had to share about my city. its kinda a large city, and all the buses have pictures on the back of them. its a drunk girl laying with her head in a guys lap and says something like the definition of consent and that saying nothing isnt the same as saying yes. in my mind, thats a bit to far to be on buses... i dont mind these adds at all. i can 'relate' to them i guess. its my generations way of saying it i guess... a while back there was a huge sign on the side of the rode that showed a teen girl and you could see inside her belly bump. the teen girl had a speech bubble that said "my moms going to kill me" and the baby had a thought bubble that said "my moms seriously going to kill me". they interviewd the teens that went to the school the bilboard was in front of and half of the teens thought the sign ment something different then a pro life sign... in my mind that is to much.