Replies

• SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    What a big difference! Keep it up!
  • ReneeCK
    ReneeCK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Very nice! And, a DEFINITE difference!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Big difference. Looking good, congratulations!
  • RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Doesn't that feel awesome??? Keep up the good work!!!!
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You definitely can see a big different! Your waist is looking spectcular! Keep up the great work :)
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Big difference and yes a recognizable waistline is fantastic!
  • MD1Girl
    MD1Girl Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! Keep it up :smile:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see a difference!! Great job!
  • sofakingawesome69
    Options
    Well done.. You look smaller for sure..
  • MrzBarker26
    MrzBarker26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    GOOD WORK!!!! YOUR LOOK GREAT
  • tlafrance
    tlafrance Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Definetly can see a difference. Keep up the good work!
  • SarahMRBAlbertson
    SarahMRBAlbertson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration you are to me. I just started my journey (down 4 lbs. so far!). I can totally see a difference. Your legs look thinned down and toned, and your waistline is more defined. :) I have 40lbs. to loose, so thank you for posting this-- I can see where I am headed! Oh, and of course... CONGRATULATIONS! Keep up the good work and enjoy feeling more and more healthy :)
  • MichaelaAustin
    MichaelaAustin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!

according to pinterest (the fitness/health/strong/inspiration pages help me stay positive)
    4 weeks for you to see a change
    8 weeks for friends/family to see a change
    12 weeks for the rest of the world to notice

I'm sure you've felt every minute- but the world has noticed ;-) Congrats!
  • phil412
    phil412 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference!! Kudos to you! Keep up the great work and thanks for inspiring the rest of us to keep going!
  • losinglbs81
    losinglbs81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • hoblau
    hoblau Posts: 1
    Options
    You look great!!!! Congrats:smile:
  • clamar1012
    clamar1012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are looking amazing, but regardless of what we think - this is about you. But my trainer did share with me that it takes 4 weeks for YOU to see your body changing, 8 weeks for family and friends but 12 weeks for the rest of the world - so keep going.

Keep it up and maybe share with us how you have been successfull.

20934354.png
  • calliangelo
    Options
    awww you look awesome!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options

Keep it up and maybe share with us how you have been successfull.

I work out for an hour before work and go as hard as I can afterall, I'm about to be sitting at a desk for the next 8 hrs. :yawn: I usually come in annoyingly hyper and only my close co-worker buddy's know where I'm at before work. :bigsmile: I eat good. I try to eat as clean as my pockets will allow me and when i want a nutty bar...i EAT IT sometime 2 packs! But I make sure to be extra active on those days as I learned if I don't...the weight don't come off. I try to get in as much movement on the weekends cuz they are technically my rest days but if I want this weight off...Weekends+moving=weight loss. :laugh: I'm not keen on juices unless it's a capri sun or something I drink mostly water...lots of it oh an coke zero. I need to decrease that cuz i think i have one every day at lunch m-f. :huh: that don't sound good. :grumble: But that is about it. :heart: thank you for the boost of confidence. I wasn't expecting such a great response. thank YOU all for inspiring ME today!!!! now GET MOVING!!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

oh yeh and my user is lastchance2010 because I started back in 2010 but the enough is enough already kicked into high gear February 6th 2012.
  • kluvfreddy
    kluvfreddy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yes I see a significant difference...congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!