Half way there- 26lbs Lighter!

Options
Letters24You
Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
Hi All,

I've been a part of MFP since April of 2012. I stumbled upon the website online while searching for motivators in my notorious quest to lose weight. I've been heavy all my life from childhood to adulthood. And on one Wednesday afternoon at work I decided I didn't want to be "Fat" anymore.
I exute confidence to most of my friends when we go out, keep up with as many trends as my waist will allow and use my humor as a sheild. But as my boyfriend can confirm, I'd still stand in the mirror every night hating my body.
Flash forward 3 months later to portion control, reading the nutritional value, walking my dogs as often as I can and the amazing support of my friends, family, amazing boyfriend and MFP and I'm officially 26lbs light and half way to my goal!
Originally I hadn't set one, for fear I wouldn't make it, but as the lbs started to drop I realized I could do this. I don't have a gym membership and have only tried the 30 day shred once at the beginning of this journey, unsuccessfully. I'm hoping with a little more weight loss and a higher endurance, I can try AND Complete it next time!
I wish you all the best of luck in your journeys and thank my great MFP friends for all their support!
&& Don't worry, the irony of me eating a donut in the first picture has not escaped me ;)

Grouped.jpg

Replies

• Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look great!
  • swedishwillow
    swedishwillow Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    fabulous fabulous! I love that blue top with the belt I wish I could wear thta stuff! and where on this earth did you find a bra that'd hold those girls in place like that I WANT ONE!
  • 1finesheri1
    Options
    you look amazing and i love that the "before pic" shows you eating a donut! can't sait to see your final results - keep up the great work :)
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    WOWZA!
  • lizzardsm
    lizzardsm Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    you are awesome!! and you look great! keep it up!

and even though you may hate your body - you love it enough to wear that super fab outfit! <3!!
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! :smile:
  • kirstenleo
    kirstenleo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great Job! We seem pretty similar! I'm going to friend you so we can keep each other on track. keep up the great work
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    Looking good :)
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the great support. I've been sitting here super nervous to put it out there and here is all this wonderful support in return. Love the MFP Community!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    YOu look great!! Keep up the good work!! :happy:
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    You look fabulous. Great attitude and great job...keep it up!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work!
  • melann1974
    melann1974 Posts: 84
    Options
    You look amazing... Congrats!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I'm also half way there and 26 lbs lighter. We can do it! Keep up the good work!!
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    Great job! And in under 4 months too! Well done!
  • nmb0717
    nmb0717 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Look at how small your waist looks! Congrats lady!!! Keep up the great work... and I'm sure the dogs are grateful too :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference! WTG!!!!
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    You really look awesome! You are making great progress, congrats! Isn't it an amazing feeling to realize you *can* do this?
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good for you! :)
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!