Hi I'm Lulu

Options
Lulu4597
Lulu4597 Posts: 44 Member
Hello - I'm Lulu. I just joined myfitnesspal and I love it already. I am 22 years old and I work full time, go to school and live on my own. It has been a dream for me to loose some weight and get the body that I have always wanted so here I am; no more fake dieting and lying to myself. My boyfriend has become my #1 motivator since he works out 5+ times a week but I still need something more. Now I can track what I eat and make sure I am on the right path. Any support and help would be great for me if you would like to add me. Working out and eating right is a tough job but I am now ready to commit myself to achieve my goal with some help on the way.

Have a good day
:)

Replies

• HeyYou2
    HeyYou2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. Today is the first day of a 12 week goal. I'm 55 and have been talking about losing 15 pounds for way too long. I took a "before" picture and if that doesn't motivate me, I can't imagine what would. ;-) Good luck to us ~ we can do it.
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    hello and glad to see ya here. You can do anything you put your mind to so good luck and have a great day