Shout out to hot chicks and studs over 40!!

Options

Replies

• supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Forty-seven and a half, still making his eyes roll back in his head...

Wow! you are amazing!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Tried the test and apparently I'm 36. This goes well with what my doctor said after the last checkup - in better shape than most 35 year olds. Not bad...considering I'm 57
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    42 and lookin better than I did at 22. I soon as I figure this downloading thing out, PICS will be coming soon!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I am girl on the right. I am 42 and have 6 kids!!! :bigsmile:

I just did the biological test and it says that I am 23!! It said that I need to sleep more and eat more fruits and vegetables!! WOW!
  • plumnbagel
    plumnbagel Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    TinkrBelz you're amazing! When I'm in the gym tomorrow I'll add another plate to the bar - inspired by your results!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options

I just did the biological test and it says that I am 23!! It said that I need to sleep more and eat more fruits and vegetables!! WOW!

You are BEAUTIFUL !!!!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    DeenaSteelerG you've earned and are totally entitled to every once of confidence you're enjoying today!

Awww.. thanks hun. Very sweet. xoxo
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Great thread.. someone told me to post on here and I have to say I have not felt this great EVER !!!! 40 and loving it ! I have abs and lost 73 lbs. I love sex / sexy clothes.. and I feel better than I ever..ever did ! Go us "oldies.. but goodies..rite ? lol

:drinker:

Ummmmm, HELL YES! You are a hottie!

Right back at you stud ! You know wat I think of you and your hotness ! lol xoxoxo
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    44 years old is my age and while I can't say I'm in the best shape of my life...I am in the best shape I've been in the last 10 years or so.

Previous shape: Round
    Current shape: Not round

See...there ya have it!
  • supatim
    Options

Just plain amazing! You are looking better than most women MUCH younger than you... wow!
  • supatim
    Options
    Great thread.. someone told me to post on here and I have to say I have not felt this great EVER !!!! 40 and loving it ! I have abs and lost 73 lbs. I love sex / sexy clothes.. and I feel better than I ever..ever did ! Go us "oldies.. but goodies..rite ? lol

Ummmmm, HELL YES! You are a hottie!

Right back at you stud ! You know wat I think of you and your hotness ! lol xoxoxo

:blushing: and :smooched:
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hello! LOL! Here I am! LOL!!
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    Im rockin at 40!!!! I'm loving it!!
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options

you look awesome! muah!
  • Steve_Runs
    Options

and you are freakin amazing! but i've told you that before! lol
  • Steve_Runs
    Options
    :drinker: Smokin hot and just turned 49! :noway:

Newly single and looking forward to the rest of my life...
    ya baby! love ya girl!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

Cheers to the over 40 hotties!

Holllllllla!
  • Steve_Runs
    Options
    43 here and feeling better than I did in my 20's.
    and looking fine!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

WOWWWW!!!!!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I just did the biological test and it said I'm 25!!! I just need some more sleep was the only suggestion. Not too bad for this 40 year-old mom of 2. :bigsmile: