lost my way and finding my way back

Options
I recently lost my way even though i was very successful losing 41 pounds i just lost my tracking and working out i think im in a funk that i really dont like. i think getting back into the game is going to be hard but i really hope i can recover from this funk and finally get to my goal! i know its not easy i just hope i can get over this mountain. im going to start tracking again i think thats where ive lost it. Once today begins im turning another new leaf, i am tracking working out and getting out of the house and MOVING more! no excuses!!

thanks for reading my rant! :flowerforyou: :wink:

Replies

• shreardon1129
    Options
    I am absolutely in the same place. I have lost and gained the same 10 lbs 3 x in the last year. Best of Luck YOU CAN DO IT! :smile:
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    And there was me sitting here thinking I was the only one in this position. I lost 40lb+ and now I have fallen off the wagon and starting destroying all my hard work. Luckily I have a few friends on here who have pushed me back in the right direction.

You can do this, you did it before!!
  • jennco3
    jennco3 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Im with you guys. Im having trouble getting back on track. I lost 120lbs in 3 years. I have 50 to go. It was easy before. Now Im stuck in the funk. Glad to see its not just me. Good luck everyone.
  • waldron8
    waldron8 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am starting to track again today. It's a new day. I have to think that way and not punich myself. It's a positive thing we are doing by being here. Best to all of Y'all.
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand* Yep I'm right here with you all! I've fallen off the wagon but trying to hop back on again. We can do this. I know we can! One of my issues is that I had my bf's support for the past year. He and I both made this life change and he's not really doing it anymore. My family isn't as supportive anymore either. I think for them, it was just a phase for their support and now that phase is over. Kinda blows. But I need to get supportive of MYSELF now and it's hard. But I'll do it.. one way or another :-)
  • Taby_21
    Taby_21 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am in the same position as you. I've lost some weight and then gained all that weight all over again...And now I'm trying to lose weight all over again. I know you can lose all the weight you want!!!!!
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Good Luck, You can do this. I am in the same boat as all of you are. Day 4 of cleaner eating and getting daily exercise. Getting enough Exercise was not on top of my to do list before, but now I know it makes a difference, even a little bit. I was Flip Flopping with my eating for the last few months and just got tired of not seeing a difference in my weight loss and decided to get back with it. I have set up some Mini goals with Events to get me to where I want to be. We can do this Girls, You got it! Lets Tackle this!! Feel free to add me for support and Motivation! Best of Luck to us all!:smile:
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    I just wrote a post on this the other day - Same thing happened to me, only worse....I had lost 140 lbs, I went off for nearly 10 months because of things going on in my life and gained 60 of it back. I'm trying to get back on track myself and back to the exercise, etc. Add me if you'd like and Good luck!!!
  • prairiewalker
    prairiewalker Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    DITTO

But the good news is...

as crummy as I felt this morning..waking up with a headache..oversleeping, etc. I could have easily grabbed the wrong foods (comfort foods) that would only reinforce my crappy attitude..etc.

INSTEAD..I knew my diary would be posted here and I have new friends that are holding me accountable..I can no longer be the "closet" eater that complains I just can't lose weight...this is a numbers game..the calories don't lie...

and you got to VENT and then hopefully felt better and decided to make good choices..knowing we would be watching/guiding/encouraging...

This is only day 2 for me..I should still be in the energized excitement phase..pleaaase..every day is a battle but we are not fighting alone anymore.. I'm grateful for this MFP site!!!!!

WE UNDERSTAND