Zumba / Jillian Michaels Body Revolution / Elliptical

Options
Hey hey!

As far as exercise goes, I really enjoy hopping on the elliptical, joining a Zumba class at the gym, and doing the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution program. However I cannot stay motivated enough to continue the JMBR program...any motivation?! Help! Also, is there anyone who is doing this program? If so, please add me!!! Thanks!!!

:heart: :happy:

Replies

• brittmar25
    brittmar25 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wish I could help more with this one. I haven't done the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. I do, however, have about 15 different workouts available On Demand. Yesterday my train of thought went:

Do you feel like doing it? No
    Are you capable of doing it? Yes
    Are you awake and breathing? Yes
    Get up and DO IT! ...and I did :)

So I did. I cannot tell you how much better I felt. You're never going to regret working out after you've done it. You will regret not working out when you know you could have/should have.
  • shreardon1129
    Options
    I have some of Jillians other workouts. One of my favorites is her yoga dvd. The dvd's where she does her 3 2 1 I have such a tough time with but I am glad i did it once I am done. I am going to do her 30 day shred starting Saturday. I made a bet with myself and going to treat myself to a spa day if I do all 30 days. Have you tried a treat goal?