What is your favorite body part?

Options
There has to be some part of your body that you like!

I am rather fond of my butt...I think I have a nice butt. I've even had compliments on it! :happy:

So come on and brag, what is it you like about your body?

Replies

• HOLLEE85
    Options
    I like my butt too now that it was shrunk down to a nice size but even when it was bigger I had compliments on my butt :happy:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Shoulders......

Looking much better with less blubber! :laugh: :love:
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    I have to say above shoulders.....yep, just my face! I would have nice legs if I lost some body fat. But right now, there is no body part down below that I am proud of. lol...maybe my feet.
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Personally, love my brain :heart: Keeps the rest of me sane and happy. For some reason, it's rarely ever mentioned regarding a person's favorite anything, let alone what they admire about themselves...but if we are goinig to talk about physical appearance,I have always liked my chest and my smile :smile:
  • cheshirekat
    cheshirekat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am happy about my shoulders, upper back, and collarbone. They got really strong and toned from doing trailwork, hehe maybe people will think twice before messing with me (although I dont know why they would want to).
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My stomach (besides the stretchmarks!). It is tight and toned. If I didn't have the stretchmarks from having two 8 lb boys, I would never cover it up:laugh:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I have no body parts that I like. I know that sounds sad, but I'm working on it. Oh, I was always happy that the toe beside my big toe is shorter than the big toe. lol
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    My legs-that's what I get the most compliments on. I was working the other day and someone said,"Nice legs!" Made my day.:tongue:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    My stomach (besides the stretchmarks!). It is tight and toned. If I didn't have the stretchmarks from having two 8 lb boys, I would never cover it up:laugh:
    Wish I was you. My stomach is my least favorite body part. Own the stretchmarks-you've earned them!:happy:
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Most of the time I could come up with a list of parts I like... but having trouble with that these days, so I'll take Neurogirl's lead, and say it's my wit. For the most part though, I like my legs.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Wish I was you. My stomach is my least favorite body part. Own the stretchmarks-you've earned them!:happy:

That's my least favorite too! But disguise one part, and play up another right? :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I like my legs the best. They're a lot slimmer since I lost weight and since I've been running the cellulite is nearly non-existant. :happy:
  • nat47361
    nat47361 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would have to say my butt. Would be nicer if smaller but I still have a nice bottom.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    My feet, hands and eyes.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I have to say above shoulders.....yep, just my face! I would have nice legs if I lost some body fat. But right now, there is no body part down below that I am proud of. lol...maybe my feet.

You do have a beautiful face! :bigsmile: And I am so jealous of people with beautiful feet! I had always been ashamed of mine until one day I realized I really didnt care if I had ugly feet. They come from my dad's side of the family. They look exactly like my aunt's feet who passed away 9 years ago, which explains the tattoo on my left foot... I Hope You Dance
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I have no body parts that I like. I know that sounds sad, but I'm working on it. Oh, I was always happy that the toe beside my big toe is shorter than the big toe. lol

What about your beautiful eyes??
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    As my wife and I have gotten older, I find that, the more you love someone, the more 'favorite" parts you can find ;-)

For me, I'm just happy that there are some parts I can see again.
  • Veronica320
    Options
    Does a smile count? That's my favorite:smile:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    That counts!!
  • cheshirekat
    cheshirekat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My legs-that's what I get the most compliments on. I was working the other day and someone said,"Nice legs!" Made my day.:tongue:

Lucky you, that must be nice because you can wear skirts and shorts worry-free! My thighs are strong but large. They are the first place I gain weight and I have this unsightly "knee chub" that makes my legs look disproportionate. Well I guess thats what MFP is for heh.