R U Ready for some FOOTBALL!!! (COWBOY UP!!)

Options
124»

Replies

• kingkong247
    kingkong247 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Come on now!!

new-england-patriots-logo.jpg
  • robertthesnail
    Options
    Stafford breaks the single season passing record this season! Go Lions!
  • abcmom03
    abcmom03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Bring it!

167564_161700477213372_2003366_n.jpg

GO PACK GO!!!!!!
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Cowboys have loyal fans. Unfortunately, blind loyal fans. Get rid of Tony Homo and the team might actually go further than in recent years. He has quality numbers until the game is on the line. He's just not a finisher in critical situations. All it takes is one time to shine (if he can) and perhaps he can do it. Hasn't been done yet, but you never know.

I'm a Texans and Patriots fan, although I prefer to watch good match-ups, doesn't matter who it is. I'm not a fan of the Ravens, but when they play the Pats or Steelers, I'll watch. Those are great match-ups.

I'm also a fan of anyone who plays the crygirls of dallas.
  • _Refried_
    _Refried_ Posts: 194
    Options
    Cowboys have loyal fans. He has quality numbers. All it takes is one time to shine (and he can) and he will do it. Hasn't been done just yet, but it will happen this season.

I'm not a Texans fan because the cowboys RULE, although I prefer to watch good match-ups, doesn't matter who it is. I'm not a fan of the Ravens, but when they play the Pats or Steelers, I'll watch. Those are great match-ups.
    Edited for correctness!!

Go BOYS!!
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Love my Cowboys!! Looking forward to August!

dallascowboys.jpg

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
  • coachblt
    Options
    Cowboys have loyal fans. He has quality numbers. All it takes is one time to shine (and he can) and he will do it. Hasn't been done just yet, but it will happen this season.

I'm not a Texans fan because the cowboys RULE, although I prefer to watch good match-ups, doesn't matter who it is. I'm not a fan of the Ravens, but when they play the Pats or Steelers, I'll watch. Those are great match-ups.
    Edited for correctness!!

Go BOYS!!

That was pretty funny and sounds a lot like a Cubs fan...Next Year Is Our Year! It's always NEXT year!
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of one single team in the NFL, just a fan in general! I get into fantasy football big time!!! I run my own league on yahoo and I can't wait to get it started back up!

my boyfriend is a Bengals fan. My dad a Browns fan.

I love football!!! :heart:
  • _Refried_
    _Refried_ Posts: 194
    Options

Edited for correctness!!

Go BOYS!!

That was pretty gay and sounds a lot like a Cubs fan...Next Year Is Our Year! It's always NEXT year!
    GAY?? LOL, careful with that language on here cause you might get reported. One day I will be proud of the Cowboys again, no matter how bad they suck I still have to support them..
  • redcollins78
    Options
    I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO READY!!!! AMERICA'S TEAM FOREVA AND EVA, HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH!!! LOL!!!!!!

Aye my granny is 89 years old and one of her favorite quotes is "I love Jesus best, but I love my Cowboys next!"

HAHAHA COWBOYS ALL DAY ERRR DAY!!!!!

Already Homeboy!!! LEGGO!!
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    Diehard KC fan here... I bleed red and yellow! <3
  • coachblt
    Options

Edited for correctness!!

Go BOYS!!

That was pretty "funny" and sounds a lot like a Cubs fan...Next Year Is Our Year! It's always NEXT year!
    Funny?? LOL, careful with that language on here cause you might get reported. One day I will be proud of the Cowboys again, no matter how bad they suck I still have to support them..

See, 2 can play that game!

You have to be loyal to your favorite team, win or lose, and I wouldn't expect anything else. The Cows have plenty of talent, just lack the 2 things required to get a ring: a quarterback and a head coach!

Maybe, just maybe, things will be different this year. I think the Eagles will be better and who knows about the Giants? They just barely made the playoffs and look what they ended up doing? Tough division, that's for sure.
  • redcollins78
    Options

Edited for correctness!!

Go BOYS!!

That was pretty gay and sounds a lot like a Cubs fan...Next Year Is Our Year! It's always NEXT year!
    GAY?? LOL, careful with that language on here cause you might get reported. One day I will be proud of the Cowboys again, no matter how bad they suck I still have to support them..

Refried, Sir I salute you!! Win, Lose, or Tie, Cowboy Fan Until I die

MBIII.jpg
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options

Edited for correctness!!

Go BOYS!!

Awesome!!
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to play you *****es again. 2 more seasons till we play again I think?

1024px-Arian_Foster_leaps.jpg
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Love those Cowboys!!! I even named my 3 Yorkies after them.........Romo, Witten and Abbey (she's a cheerleader!) GO COWBOYS!!!!!
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    *see signature for more info*

:devil: Hell yeah, I'm ready!:drinker:
  • coachblt
    Options
    I'm a HATER, I admit. I hate Crygirl fans and avoid them at all possible costs during football season. If Jerry heard that, I'm sure he'd schedule yet another facelift.

Oh...my parents are Crygirls fan and I won't even visit them during the season. :glasses: Yes...that's how much I hate the team from north texas.
  • alex88carolina
    Options
    Im gonna be the oddball. GO CHIEFS!!!!