2nd Day!

Options
Ok, today is my second day that I excercised and was just below my calorie intake, this being after a BAD Saturday! But Im still worried about tomorrow's check-in!!!

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow!
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Your going to have bad days occasionally, but just remember that it is ok and that tomorrow is a new day. Once I got it through my head that an occasional slip was ok then I did allright. Keep up the good work!

I am able to have one bad day a week, usually a defecit of calories of 1000-1500. I always have the bad day right after the morning of my weigh in and I am still able to lose atleast a pound a week. Sometimes more.
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!!!! Just think, you have TWO DAYS of progress, and it only takes 14 days to create a new habit.... look how much closer you are to making that healthy progress a HABIT!!!!

You're doing great! Who cares about what the scale says tomorrow - don't get too excited about it either way.... just know that NO MATTER WHAT, you are heading to the YOU that you want to be!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :smile: :drinker: You can do this!!!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: