Starting Power 90?

Options
2»

Replies

• Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 6 today. I'm skipping out on a rest day this week to get everything synced to the days I want, so hopefully I can survive until next Sunday! Anyway, I found most of the cardio easier today including the Power Yoga. I wore shoes for the workout today and it made a huge difference! Apparently my house is not conducive to sock-clad workouts. Anyway, I decided I need new workout shoes so I might head to the store tomorrow when my husband gets home from work. We'll see!
  • Slamhamster
    Options
    I think I'll be re-starting this on Monday. I've done nothing this week as I got crocked by pleurisy but the anti-biotics seem to be giving it a good old kicking, I didn't need any painkillers today :)

New week, new start!
  • vbmama2012
    vbmama2012 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow finishes week 2! I'm pretty fired up!
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Options
    I'm done week 2 tomorrow too! Going to measure on Sunday... I decided I'm going to take measurements every second week on my rest day. Interested to see if I've had any transformation yet (although honestly I think the biggest change so far is probably increased stamina).
  • mom2dms
    mom2dms Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to hear you all say you're doing Power 90! I am a Team Beachbody Coach and LOVE this program! I agree...P90X is an Awesome program...but it is rather intense! Not for the faint of heart! ;)

Please feel free to message me if you are interested in any other TBB products. I'll check back here and cheer you all on! Way to go!
  • r121567
    r121567 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started on 7-23-12. I did 30+ day of Jillian Michaels Beginner first and very glad that I did! On sculpt days I also walk. The 7-7-7 is the worst part for me. Power Yoga is pretty tough but I am already seeing improvement. I note sure if I will ever be able to do the narrow push ups but I will press on and keep giving it my best.
  • LosingLadi
    LosingLadi Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow (08/05/12) is my Day ONE of Power 90!

I started P90X about a month ago and decided that maybe I should go back and do Power 90 first - It arrived a few days ago
    and now I'm ready to get it going!

Feel free to add me too!

.. Stacye =)
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Options
    I've just finished week 3. Power Yoga is still kicking my butt, although I'm improving. I don't have the flexibility to make all of the transitions, especially from Downward Dog to Runner's Pose. I'm going to do one more week of the first strength DVD and then go on to the next one, though. I just want to improve on the 7/7/7s a bit more. I'm able to do them all from knees but want to improve my form and timing a little before moving on.
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Options
    Is anybody still doing this? I'm now on week 6, just switched to level 3/4 circuit and considering switching to 3/4 cardio tonight as well.

Edit: I should add that I'm tracking measurements and I've lost 5 lbs and 4 inches overall, including the fact that my chest grew larger (I'm breastfeeding, so that's to be expected).
  • SamEriksson
    Options
    I'm going to be starting this on Monday (Sept 3). Feel free to add me as a friend if you're also doing P90.