treasure at the end of the rainbow

Options
mamaturner
mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
What are you looking forward to? I canno wait until I have no more thigh rub!!!! That I think will make me happy from the inside out.

Replies

• sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    A brand new life full of things I could not do prior to the weight loss. You can make it happen; I have. I wish everyone all the success in the world. God Bless, Brenda
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to break 200!!!!!!! :happy:
    Also cant wait to take my ever growing 'too big' pile of clothes to the Salvation Army!!
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Hmmm..... you would think this would be an easy quick answer but it's not. Had to think

I'm looking forward to seeing myself in smaller size clothing.

Passing my employment yearly fitness test
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get back in the 180s! And I can be there in just about 20 pounds! That's how much I weighed about 4 1/2 years ago when I met my boyfriend. I had so much confidence and energy when I was at that weight. I can't wait to see it again - I'm really hoping I'll be there by New Years!!!! BTW, good luck to the rest of you to reach your goals, we can do this!:bigsmile:
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Personally, I can't wait to be able to buy a bra off the rack and not have to special order it. I haven't been able to do that since I got pregnant with my oldest. Funny thing though, everyone else complains because they lose from there first. I'm wishing I did! They don't seem to be any smaller and I've lost 10 already.:grumble: Here's to hoping they disappear soon!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    My first really big goal would be to be down to 188 lbs. I don't know the last time I got on a scale and it was lower than that. The lowest in recent years has been 189. So I'd like to be less than that! Even if it's just a pound less! :happy:

I would like to be able to take a bath and have the water cover my belly. Strange, I know...but I thought that tonight while I was in the bathtub! :laugh:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Wanting to fit in a bathtub is TOTALLY not wierd, while I was pregnant it was so much worse. So I am totally with you!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    No more thigh rub for me! And I can't wait to have a non-jiggly belly. Just to be toned and wear a bikini!
  • spagagna
    Options
    When I reach my initial goal I will officially be just "overweight" rather than obese. I am also looking forward to being able to run more like what I was able to not long ago - when a mile was the warm up and not the limit. There is a lot more - like fitting into some really cool old t-shirts I have and not having my mom call me fat when I visit!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to reach my goal weight of 140 pounds. Then in November I plan to run my first 5k at the ripe old age of 56.
    Before I started this lifestyle change I felt every year of my age. Now I feel younger than my real age. What a great feeling! :happy: