What were you like in High School???

Options
judith3
judith3 Posts: 296 Member
I logged into my Myspace account for the first time since high school which was a few years ago for me and found so many things i had forgotten about and made me wonder what other people were like in high school and what high school was like for them.

First of ill start with my senior picture
x26tr6.jpg
Add your if you would like

Cliffnotes version of me in high school: Smart, Nice, Outgoing, Goodie Goodie, Cheerleader, Involved in school activites, Yearbook Staff, involved in helping the choir and dance departments and also helped the softball team also helped student government alot. Teachers pet, Sarcastic, alot of friends, counselor at a racism reduction camp, participant of leadership camps, well known, i was popular but i hate that word it brings stereotypes which i was not

ETD: I met alot of great people most of who i am still friends with and most of who were not cheerleaders (aside from two) lol and although i loved cheerleading lets just say ive never had so much drama in my freaking life so i would never do that again even though i tried it in college and ended up quitting because college cheerleaders are worse

Replies

• ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Same as I am now.... edited , nerd, jock, hick, edited !!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

***POST EDITED BY STAFF for violation of guideline number 17***
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I was that too skinny sarcastic grunge chic who did art, hung out with the band guys, smoked cigs by the canal and who everyone always assumed was a vegetarian (I never was)...

Some things have changed....some are still the same!

(I did love high school, still friends with many people from that time, I never had the same feel about uni though.)
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    Football jock, trouble maker, hustler, and a legendary Ladies man. thank god I've matured since then. Military made me grow up.
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    The goth girl hanging out with other goth girls (I went to an all girls school), smoking cigarettes behind the school gym and listening to Mushroomhead and Rammstein, studying art, fashion and business...and tried to stay out of trouble :laugh:

A few months after I'd left school, I declined a marriage proposal, got together with my other half and haven't regretted anything since then
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I was a badddd girl. I'm terrified my daughters will be like me :-x
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    John Bender
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I was in musical theater, vice president of the show choir, and my boyfriend dumped me 6 weeks before the prom so I didn't have a date.

Needless to say, I was REALLY cool in high school.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I was and still am that crazy dude.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I was a stoner, who was called 'witch' whenever I walked down the halls (black hair, black trench coat, before trench coats were cool lol). I got along with the preppy girls though, I think because I got better grades than them. I was never into the drama and gossip of most high school girls, mostly because I was with the same guy since 9th grade
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Surfer,hippie,honor roll.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I was a badddd girl. I'm terrified my daughters will be like me :-x

I was a GOOD boy. I'm terrified my sons will be like me.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I was in musical theater, vice president of the show choir, and my boyfriend dumped me 6 weeks before the prom so I didn't have a date.

Needless to say, I was REALLY cool in high school.

MMMM...Mer in a prom dress...all lonely.....FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP.....
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    a friendless outcast .... great 15 years later and nothings changed FML
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I went to a small school. It stunk. Not because I had a hard time. But because I was on the top of the world there. Made the real world more of a shock.
    Was on "winterfest" court (home coming for basketball), like by everyone except I had nothing to do w/females in my own class because I had known them for so long, so I knew plenty of underclassmen females, and the underclassmen guys weren't cool enough to talk to. LOL

One thing I never did. Pick on anyone unless they were a friend, and picked on me back and so it was a game and not hurtful
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Just finished high school a few weeks ago so I still am that nerdy, awkward, happy kid :)
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am the same just 40 lbs heavier and not as quick to pop someone in the mouth. My 20 year class reunion is September 1st. Still trying to decide if I am going to go or not... I am the class of 1992 but most of my friends were in the class of 1993... I don't really like many of the people I graduated with.....LOL
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Everything I am today with the exception being I am no longer a stoner.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i was the nerd, quiet, modest, humble...had a ridiculous amount of throwback jerseys
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    All I can say is that I was a completely different person, lol. I've done a lot of growing and changing since then, thank goodness. I don't think I have any digital photos of when I was that young, but I was definitely cuter and about 40 lbs lighter, lol. Still the same stubborn, in your face, brutally honest person I was before, just a lot more refined and soft around the edges these days. Took me a VERY long time to learn how to put things gently to people and to know when to save my brutal honesty for those who can appreciate it! Overall, I'm in a great spot in my life now. Way better emotionally than I was in high school. I love who I am now!!
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    Oh high school... I couldn't leave that place quick enough!

I was Ms. Overacheiver... played volleyball and basketball, was on the school newspaper and was a part of french club. I was more of a recluse due to all of the activities. I only had a few close friends who were from each group I was with. Bottom line: I was stupid and created senseless drama and I complained a lot. Never smoked, tried drugs or drank... I made up for that in college though! :sick:

I think I've grown up since then and I still talk to those few close friends, although we're not close anymore.