Anybody have a BODY BUGG??

SassySouthernGirl
SassySouthernGirl Posts: 602
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I am considering getting a Body Bugg - like the one they use on the Biggest Loser show - that records calories burned, etc. If anyone sees this post and has a Body Bugg -- please let me know what you think about it! Thanks!! :wink:

Replies

• I have a GoWear Fit, which is made by the same people as the Body Bugg. I love it! It's really motivating to see all those charts showing your steps, activity, sleep, etc.

I credit my GoWear Fit with keeping me on track for this long. I got it in June and this is the longest I've stuck to a diet and exercise plan in years. I've fallen off the wagon a couple of times (just got back on actually, after some personal life insanity threw me off track for a couple of weeks), but knowing that I'm paying every month for a subscription to the site (only $6.95, but still) is great motivation to put the darned thing back on and start logging my food again.

I'd look into the GoWear Fit if I were you. My impression is that it's cheaper and actually has more features (sleep tracking for example). I bought it through their website, but sometimes if you get it on Amazon they'll give you a three month subscription to the site for free.
  • Thanks for the info -- I'll check it out!! I do think these type of things will keep us on track and open our eyes to what we're REALLY doing! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.