It's not a huge success, but i'm pretty stoked!

Options
I just ran 1/2 a mile with out stopping!! Before I couldn't even run past one of my neighbors yards, (1 acre lots) now I just ran past half of the block, woot woot!! now if only I could kick my butt back into gear to eat healthier!!!

253659.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Yay for you! Great job. :flowerforyou:
  • loulabelle
    loulabelle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well done - Keep up the good work :smile:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! WAY TO GO!! isnt it such a great feeling?! You go Girl!:flowerforyou:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Excellent! You should check out out C25K thread if you're interested in slowly starting to be able to run. Three months ago I couldn't run for two minutes...today, I did 30! It's amazing!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/63330-couch-to-5k-anyone-we-start-on-monday
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!!!! Way to go!!! I just started a running clinic last week and I am a run/walker at the moment. I know how a feel and yes, it is a terrific accomplishment. Keep up the great work!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That's great!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Good for you!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on the run. That was great!! Don't stress over the food. As you get more active, you will start eating better. It all seems to work together if you just listen to your body.:heart:
  • kyleefreeman
    kyleefreeman Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the encouragement! I can't wait to be able to run even longer than that! I hope to one day be a running partner with my husband :)

253659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Isn't running great! I'm doing the c25k and I love it. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be a runner. I'm planning to run a 5k in November. Keep up the good work. You'll get there. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!