Let's lose 25-35 lbs together and get sexy!!!

Options
Hi guys, I'm Brittany. My whole life I've struggled with weight. At my lowest I was 135 (about 5 years ago, after dieting and losing 55 lbs.). Now I'm back up, as of today, to 166. I'd like to be somewhere in the 128-135 range, or just when I feel great about myself. I hear all the time "you have a gorgeous face" blah blah blah. My sister (who can literally eat anything she wants and has never been over 120 lbs) even said to me 2 years ago "you would be breathtaking...if you lost 30 pounds." ummmm, thanks? Who says that? Lol...only a sister I guess haha. Anywho, I'm looking for other women who are sick and tired of being the cute fat girl. Let's support each other in this quest to happiness!

Replies

• gloygirl
    gloygirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I'm with you!!
  • bkvamp
    bkvamp Posts: 30
    Options
    Lol yea I dont want to be the "cute fat girl" anymore! Count me in!
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Well, not only sisters say that! I've heard that messed up crunk before too! :huh:

Anyway... it may take me more than 35 lbs, but I'm all about getting my sexy beast mode on, girl.

I have quite a few friends already, but I'm always up for making more. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hell ya! I want to be sexy!! My weight goal is the same as yours. I joined here when I hit 160.... I would LOVE to be 135
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    HealthierHappierBrenda Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm totally into losing 35lbs or 40-50 for that matter...I wanna be super sexy by New Year's or earlier :D
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    Options
    You had me at "Get Sexy!!!"

They say "you are what you eat", but I don't recall having any sexy beasts today! :-P
  • parkbrett55
    Options
    lets dooo itttt!
  • lovebrit_05
    Options
    Well, well, well.... I knew there were plenty of other women who felt my pain. Let's show all those people who said those "beauty" compliments who's boss!! And the next time they see you (at your goal weight mind you lol) and then feel the need to tell you how beautiful you are now, say "I'm sexy and I know it!!!!" haha.

I'd also like to say thanks to everyone who responded. I really do feel like support and motivation are 2 of the biggest factors in committing to changing our bodies. I look forward to your feedback and support and you will get plenty of mine :)

LET'S GET SEXY!!!!!!!
  • DebbieWillAcheiveGoal
    Options
    Sounds like an awesome plan, I definately would love to be in a support group to help motivate me.:happy:
  • sarahlou1045
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • sarah79uk
    sarah79uk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittany (and everyone else),

Having been the type of girl who could eat anything and not put on weight right up to my mid-twenties it has come as quite a shock to realise that I'm one of the biggest out of my group of girlfriends. I'm only looking to lose 25-30lbs but it's been quite a struggle on my own and without any motivation.

Would definatley like to link up and lose weight as part of a group so count me in...
  • sarahlou1045
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

Just added you :) I was exactly the same until my mid twenties I could eat whatever I wanted but now apparantly not so much :laugh:

day 3 of 30DS shred tonight
  • MadisonBri
    Options
    HI all,

I'm ready to be on board with you girls!!
    I'm at my highest weight ever - 235 (ugh hate that number).
    I got married and gained 35llbs - terrible, but I'm ready to lose the weight, get healthy and get back to my beautiful self.
    My overall goal is 180 - but first i need to start with these 35 llbs!!

My sister is my best friend and loves to help me out and encourage me. She is tall and thin and loves to work out - lucky her!!
    Yet I don't have any heavy friends to do this with so you girls are definitely needed!!

Let's do this!!
  • lovebrit_05
    Options
    The more the merrier!!!
  • luvhandles74
    luvhandles74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! Been here for a bit and have a few off so far :) Im in the second half of Insanity right now and starting to see some really good results.

Im 38 right now and the goal is to be in the BEST shape of my life before I turn 40!! :)
  • lovebrit_05
    Options
    I'm in too!! Been here for a bit and have a few off so far :) Im in the second half of Insanity right now and starting to see some really good results.

Im 38 right now and the goal is to be in the BEST shape of my life before I turn 40!! :)

I'm doin insanity too. Did it 6 months ago for the first month and got to 148 lbs. needless to say I fell off the wagon and am back up to 166. I'm now on day 3 of insanity and am soooo sore. Do u have any suggestions for sore/tight calves? Mine hurt so bad I can barely walk! Ahhhhh
  • flstarlady65
    flstarlady65 Posts: 129
    Options
    would love to be a part of the sexy 35 club! LOL

Jo
  • mpenate99
    mpenate99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

I also would like to join you in this life change journey, I started to gain the weight in high school and feel that I have carried it for way too long... On My 32th bday in March I decided that no more was I gonna be heavy and with the motivation of my brother who has lost 65 lbs since December and his wife who has also lost 42 lbs as well. Thus far I have learned that It is definitely very challenging training your mind to planning your diet and workout routine especially learning how to set time for your self.... So, Ladies I am with you!!!! and feel free to add me as well...
  • Anabelucci
    Anabelucci Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey count me in!! I need to lose 35 pounds!!
  • MagsSully
    MagsSully Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

Well I have been off my "myfitnesspal" since prior to Christmas, before that I was only 12 lbs from my ideal "Sexy" self. Well I gained 5 lbs back, that might not seem like a lot to my hubby but to me it just looks from my reflection in the mirror to be too much to take in at once.

So I am going back to the program and as well getting back into exercising. I now have 18 lbs to go, 20 would be wonderful...but baby steps first.

So here I am wanting to "get sexy" will all you wonderful women that need a bit of encouragement...here we go.

Mags