Going under my calories

Options
I wonder if anyone can help me

I have been on a 1200 kcal/day plan for 4 weeks and am finding it fairly easy to stick to. I am never under my calories and eat my exercise kcals.

However today I feel rubbish and have no appetite at all. I suspect I am getting a bug that has been doing the rounds. Will I slip into starvation mode if I get sick and eat nothing for a few days?

Mika

Replies

• i_am_gunz
    Options
    if you are getting a bug as you think you are, then no you won't go into a starvation mode. i know what you are feeling becasue i get the same way when i start geting sick, but that does not mean not to eat at all. your body still need nutrients to help fight off the bug that you are coming down with. I would recommend to just eat just a little bit every few hours. when i get sick i just get a few boxes of lipton chicken noodle soup. make it and pour it into a big coffee mug and sip it down. your body gets what it needs and it makes you feel good inside. also try tea with honey, it will fill you up as well. i hope that this helps you out.
  • mika24
    Options
    Thanks, I am very reassured by that

I am trying to eat little and often to keep the nausea at bay, but will abandon my calories counting whilst I feel like this:smile: