Plateau

Options
Help! I'm on a plateau and my weight is stuck. I have lost 9 pounds. Is it time to lower my calories? Will this happen automatically at some appointed time? Or do I change my daily calories? Up my exercise? What is the solution?

Replies

• littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    As you lose weight, you have to go back into your setting - go to goals from your home screen - it'll walk you back through the way you originally set your calorie goals and reconfigure your daily amount. If you don't do this, it doesn't automatically adjust your daily intake. Hope that helps! :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    usually when i reach a plateau if i change things up it helps. Try doing something different for exercise, there are plenty of exercise dvds out there there are even plenty on youtube. Also change your eating , calorie zig zagging seems to work for me i usually eat 1200 cals a day so when i do calorie zig zagging i eat 1000 calories one day and 1400 the next then 1000 the next and 1400 the next you get the idea. Confusing your body and trying new things seems to break through a plateau.