What's going on everyone.

i_am_gunz
i_am_gunz Posts: 58
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, i am Ray. I am in the Coast Guard, i heard about this site from my wife and figured i'd try it out. it seems really good. I am here to drop some more weight and get back to my high school weight of 202. so far it's been a real journey, since i started out this journey in 2006 weighing in at 270lbs. I lost over 50+ pounds at my last unit in alaska, and gained about 20 back moving to Florida.

the first step lose the 20 pounds that i gained, the second step lose the rest. lets see what happens.

Replies

• welcome! look forward to chatting with ya! :flowerforyou:
  • Hi husband! Glad to see you finally made it on :flowerforyou:
  • Way to recruit "gunswife". Wish I could get my boyfriend to join! :wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • thank you, thank you.....thank you for the wonderful welcome, i look forward to chatting with all of you and sharing with you all the knowledge and information that i have with all of you.
This discussion has been closed.