any fellow pale, scottish, possibly ginger people?

Options

Replies

• redlady82
    redlady82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm not Scottish but I am a ginger. Or rather a "day walker" for anyone who has seen the Ginger South Park Episode. I tend to tan really fast and it fades really fast. My skin wants to be see through I think.
  • DivaJadelyn
    DivaJadelyn Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Part Scott, part Irish.... born in America (sadly), and all ginger.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I am pale, scottish (by anscestry - my grandmother's siblings were born some in Scotland, some here and one on the boat), and ginger! ...but not in scotland....in the US

I am very interested in learning about my heritage, and learning about my family's clans...
  • littlemisanthrope
    Options
    Pale, ginger and also from Newcastle!
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm a pale Irish Cherokee. My entire family look Cherokee but I'm so pale I look like I was found under a cabbage leaf lol I have light skin, hair and eyes and I couldn't tan if I wanted to. I am quite red at the moment since I went to California this weekend and living in Oregon has really sensitized me to the sun (we rarely see it here) and even reapplying SPF 50 every 2 hours I still burned to a crisp :)
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Pale and Scottish here, but not ginger.
  • sdai3
    sdai3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im all of these things. I think I'm tan right now but compared to other people i'm still as ghostly as ever
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Would you accept pale, Irish-Norweigan and reddish?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My husband's one of those. He's a blond but he has a red beard, rosy complexion, and he's freckly all over. He's not Scottish (he's American) but he has his grandpa's old bagpipes and kilts...does that count? Super cute! :love:
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Pale, blue eyes, freckles, currently aburnish/brown hair...but I'm welsh...I think lol.
  • lala40217
    lala40217 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    so ginger and so proud of it... love my self-tanning lotion!
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I live in New Zealand, the sun hates us, it's never around!

=]
  • karenf289
    karenf289 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hiya, pale yes in scotland yes ginger nah, but come from a long line of redheaded ancestors. Welcome to MFP make it what you will, been a godsend to me good luck and enjoy :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • amyoliver85
    amyoliver85 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Well, not 100% Scottish. But pale and most definitely a Ginger. And btw, I'm extraordinarily proud of my paleness and my gingerness. Where I live almost EVERYONE is blonde and blue eyed or they have dark brown hair and hazel eyes. And BOY are they JEALOUS of how pretty I am. :-)
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Pale English Londoner with Welsh and Cornish parents?
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    I'm pale and the beard comes in red, if that counts.
  • Metal_Viking
    Options
    Well I'm the palest person in my gym.. I look like paper compared to all the tan ladies in Step. I'm so pale you can literally see all my blue veins in my legs, LOL I'm a fake ginger but have been told it looks natural if that counts and not Scottish :(
  • ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    i'm a ginger! not scottish though.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    non ginger :( im pale though
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm a pale, kilt-wearing, caber-tossing, stone-throwing, non-ginger American - 1 and a half out of three ain't bad :P