Dating a Super Hero

Options
124»

Replies

• determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Also, EVERYONE here saying "Superman" has obviously never seen "Mallrats".

T.S. Quint: But they're engaged.
    Brodie: Doesn't matter, can't happen.
    T.S. Quint: Why not? It's bound to come up.
    Brodie: It's impossible! Lois Lane could never have Superman's baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle his sperm? I guarantee you that when he comes during sex, he probally blows a load like a shotgun blast... right through her back! And if by chance Lois does get pregnent, what about her womb? Do you think it's strong enough to carry his child?
    T.S. Quint: Sure, why not?
    Brodie: He's an alien, for Christ sake. His Kyrptonian biological makeup is enhanced by earth's yellow sun. If Lois gets a tan, the kid could kick right through her stomach. Only someone like Wonder Woman has a strong enough uterus to carry his kid. The only way Superman could bang regular chicks is if he does it with a kryptonite condom, but that would probaly kill him!
  • aliceguy
    aliceguy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Long live Tinsel Man....a true super hero...skip to about the 2 min 38 sec bit....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYyuMVhOFbs

Long live Kenny Everett!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    One that can help me get superpowers of my own. I don't do the helpless chick always in need of rescue thing so well.
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I already do. Superman. well...in my eyes. =)
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Thor... all the strength would make me swoon :love: :wink:
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Captain America!!! Super-strong, but sweet-natured and GORGEOUS!
  • debbiestine
    debbiestine Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Well I married a superhero 29 years ago! I've never met anyone like him :)
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Well I married a superhero 29 years ago! I've never met anyone like him :)

Awww
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Don't know any attractive superhero women? :)
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    ooo Shadowcat. I dunno the pet dragon is sexy
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in the middle of a Batman/Green Lantern sandwich...

Kinky one are ya? lol. I might as well have date Black Canary, she is like most of the women ive dated, good at acting and impersonation.

LOL...maybe :bigsmile: As for dating...I'd have to pick Green Lantern...he's got a wicked sense of humor to go along with the yummy muscles :bigsmile:

You know they Marval wrote him recently as coming out of the closet? lol. Its true.

Nice try...Green Lantern is DC :bigsmile:

GEEK ALERT

The GL that came out of the closet is Alan Scott, the golden age GL (his ring was powerless against anything wood). Hal Jordan (the Ryan Reynolds movie version) is not the one in question.

It's like on the Big Bang theory where Raj says something about one of them being powerless against the color yellow & one's powerless against wood, so he could take them both out with a number two pencil.