The Final Meltdown 9.22.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Mornin all

I was a bad girl yesterday soI am trying to flush my system today with a water challange.

The rain has washed out my runing efforts. I am just suck it up tonight and run depending on how bad it is raininig. My dh was teasing me Saturday that a real Marines wife would run in the rain :tongue: Not sure if I am ready for that yet

Hope yall are having a dryer day than me:grumble:

Replies

• lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    me; i:m trying to keep up with the biggest loser i did not do all my exercise this week but i still lost a five pounds next week i have lose eight:yawn:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Yay! Thanks Smadag - I am on time this morning.

Not much to report - not drinking enough water recently so I joined the water challenge...things are kinda holding until after my race - I don't want to change things up til then for fear I'll get hurt and now I am battling a cold....ordered new running shoes new balance 769 Pink Ribbon edition! they'll be here today - I hope they hurry it's supposed to rain more and we're having a break right now. I'd hate to wet them during my first run!
  • smadag1
    Sorry about the cold Hope you feel better for you race. I have a pair of the New balance 768 pink ribbon edition They are comfy with lots of arch support
  • chrissyh
    this is the new version of that shoe - its supposed to be lighter weight and a bit more cushion!
  • smadag1
    I looked them up and I am not sure I can handle that much bright pink (but that is just me). I wear just to support the cause
  • chrissyh
    that's why I loved them! My hubby preferred the grey under armour but I figured I might as well go for what I wanted!!! I was told the other day that I was a "flaming" breast cancer billboard! I thought it was great! From my tattoo to my save the tata's shirt....
  • chrissyh
    They are here - they feel like cushions under my feet! They are a snugger fit than my brooks or Nike but I don't think that's a bad thing....did yours stretch out as you wear them? I know my other brands seem to.
  • smadag1
    They do give a little, but I can't tie mine tight because of the bad leg it makes my feet tingle

I might have to be BOLD and try them when I get a new pair soon
  • chrissyh
    There's more silver on them than I thought they aren't too bold and abnoxious!
  • smadag1
    I need to be more outspoken about finding a cure. I need to do it to save my life and my neice
  • chrissyh
    Before facebook was blocked did you see my pictures from the Atlanta Braves Breast Cancer awareness game this past Saturday??
This discussion has been closed.