need friends!

Options
I need friends to help me keep on track! :)

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenny :smile:

I'm Colie, feel free to add me! I'm GREAT motivation and support, and I will push you until you meet your goals! I wish you the best of luck with your goals! Have a great day!

xoxo
  • tmuster
    tmuster Posts: 72
    Options
    Feel free to add.. if not, hope u meet your goals
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Sending a request your way!
  • hummingbirds1
    Options
    i'm haveing hard time loseing weight it gos up and down i weigh 200 right now i;m 53 no kids i eat when i'm nervous when i'm around people they say eat this i dont want them to feel bad so i eat i do have a gym where i live they have a tread mill i did excerzize today love rebecca
  • _Tay_
    _Tay_ Posts: 95
    Options
    Hi Jenny! I downloaded the MyFitness App a long time ago. Just today I am realizing the website is more than I could imagine. So many people!

Anywho, I am also looking for friends, people to join/help me loose this weight. My name is Taylor. Feel free to add me .. everyone =) xox
  • samcorvus
    samcorvus Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    23. Losing weight to enlist. I log in every day. Willing to help.
  • hummingbirds1
    Options
    :happy: i just joined today i'm haveing hard time loseing weigh i'm glad i joined you sur need friends i've never been 200 pounds the dr wants me not eat alot of fat food she wants me to eat more fruit veggies how did you do it i need help i eat when i'm bored