That awesome moment when...

Options

Replies

• unapologeticallyemma
    unapologeticallyemma Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you put on that dress you've been saving for when you're smaller and its TOO BIG!
  • BitteOrca
    BitteOrca Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You're staying over a friends house and realise you've forgotten to bring pj's/a clean t-shirt etc, so they say you can borrow some of theirs, and you can accept without having to worry about whether you're be able to get into it or not :')

THIS!!! love this :)
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My son was dancing around the room singing skinny mommy skinny mommy for no reason all. Sweetness.

That made me want to smile and cry at the same time. So sweet!

Hmmm....this is a toughy for me if I have to just choose one (all the future moments are going to be so good!)....Oooo, oooo ok, ok, I got it!

That awesome moment when your the straps of your thong sit flush with your skin on your hips. They don't go into your love handles and make a visible line when you're wearing a tight dress...they sit FLUSH!!! AHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAAAAAIIIITTTTT! (Plus then the whole world doesn't have to know you're wearing a thong hehehe)
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    i look at myself in shop windows and am happy to be me. im vain by the way, i love mirrors now.
  • 20shan08
    20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    The awesome moment when you put on a pair of tight jeans you bought 5 months ago and they're so baggy, you'd need suspenders to hold them up!

The awsome moment when your 4 year old is looking at your progress pictures and says "Mommy, your tummy sticks out REALLY far here, and in this picture, your tummy is all gone" ... lol little does she know, I still have about 25lbs to lose. Soo sweet :)
  • skinnygurl02
    skinnygurl02 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    when I finally quit hating mirrrors:)
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I just noticed that today I don't have to hold the camera way up anymore :)

The awesome moment when you're walking past a shop window, catch your reflection, and don't think you look like a beached whale
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    when my little girl says Momma, you are so beautiful,, and i can put my arms all the way around you when i hug you. :)
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    today when I am heading to an MD appointment and not dreading him saying "we talked about weight last time" and I can say YES~ I LOST WEIGHT :wink:
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    That awesome moment when you are taking a bath and realize that your butt no longer creates a dam in the tub and the water flows freely all the way around you!
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    That awesome moment when... I ran 5K in under 30 minutes

AND ONLY A DAY LATER...

That awesome moment when.... I ran 10K without having to walk
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    That awesome moment when you are taking a bath and realize that your butt no longer creates a dam in the tub and the water flows freely all the way around you!

^^^^ That too :tongue:
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    ....you're wearing the jeans you lost weight to fit into and realise that if this keeps up, you're going to need a belt soon! :happy:
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I discovered I had a collar bone under all that fat wooot!

This! Me too.
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    That moment when you look in the mirror & realize your thighs & calves have muscles showing :):):)
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You rediscover your hip bones.

If this ever happens I will dance in the streets :happy:
  • joslin2005
    joslin2005 Posts: 138
    Options
    When your nephew greets you with, "Wow! Your skinny." Haha kids are so blunt and honest OR your Father in law hugs you and says, "Hey skinny." Both of these things happened the last time I lost weight before my second pregnancy.
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    my 11 year old daughter wrapped her arms around me and told me she could reach around me all the way>>>and when my husband was able to pick me up "carry over the threshold" way

Those are both awesome!!
  • jordanreddick
    jordanreddick Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You rediscover your hip bones.

THIS!!!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Too many women have agreed with my hip bone reply. Which either means I'm getting more in-tune with women or turning into one. :huh: