It's alright......

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
I have been really stressed lately. My son had an Upper Resp. Infection, I got the Flu right after that, now my daughter has been dianosed with Strep Throat yesterday, well, I guess I have been stress eating and I have gained 5 pounds back. I am so not stressed about it though, I know it will come right back off and that is it is okay to mess up, after all we are all human and none of us are perfect. The success in this though is that before I would be having a fit about the weight gain part and then that would cause me to give up and just gain a lot more back, but I am not, I am just like okay Laura you know what to do, now do it. I know this may not seem like a success to all of you but to me it is, so that is why I put this post here. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Of course that's a success story! I really believe attitude is like the most important thing when it comes to weight loss. Because if you don't have the right attitude about it, it's nearly impossible to continue eating well & exercising.

It's really great you're not letting it discourage you! I bet those 5 pounds will melt right back off like butter (mmm, butter :laugh: ).
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Of course that's a success story! I really believe attitude is like the most important thing when it comes to weight loss. Because if you don't have the right attitude about it, it's nearly impossible to continue eating well & exercising.

It's really great you're not letting it discourage you! I bet those 5 pounds will melt right back off like butter (mmm, butter :laugh: ).

thanks so much for the very kind words, and no I will not let this get me down. :flowerforyou:
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    You can do this laura, and I'm so proud of you for your positive attitude! Keep that attitude going, it's the best thing in the world.
  • kroger7
    kroger7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    This is totally a success! Everyone slips up now and then, but it takes a truly strong and dedicated person to get back on track and move forward. Those 5 lbs will be a very distant memory in no time!!Way to go and best of health to you and your children!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    thank you all :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Keeping a positive attitude and knowing you can do it - is a victory in itself! And I know you CAN DO IT!!!! Hope you all are feeling better!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Keeping a positive attitude and knowing you can do it - is a victory in itself! And I know you CAN DO IT!!!! Hope you all are feeling better!

thanks, My daughter is feeling some better today, she is playing and acting like her normal self, my son is doing better and has got completely over it, and I am over the flu, thank God, that stuff was awful.
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I hate that flu season is coming up. My daughter suffers from Febrile seizures and the flu is one way to ensure that she will have fevers and possibly another seizure this year. I'm hoping I can keep up on fevers when they do show up.
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You've got the right attitude, Laura. I am glad you and J feel better. I hope A feels 100% soon!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    You've got the right attitude, Laura. I am glad you and J feel better. I hope A feels 100% soon!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!