500 calories...what to eat?

Options
Renae_Nae
Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
I'm not hungry...but I know I need to eat! I don't want "junk food" but nothing really sounds good and we really don't have anything in the house so it means a run to the store. So what do I want?

Replies

• xoMeaghan
    xoMeaghan Posts: 175
    Options
    Chicken! Lol It's good you're not going to the grocery store hungry. You won't buy everything then =P Always check the nutrition labels, though! Maybe have a chicken sandwich with some lettuce.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    something with a lot of fiber, you're pretty low for the day.

maybe celery & hummus?
  • BeautifulBetsy
    BeautifulBetsy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    chicken wings! or trail mix, be careful with the trailmix though that **** is high in calories, but amazing for your body!
  • tizzie_14
    tizzie_14 Posts: 72
    Options
    I usually end up having PB and reduced sugar jelly on whole wheat bread. YUM!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Some tuna salad? Can't go wrong there.

Chuck in a handful of raw nuts and yer sorted.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    What do you have in the house! Then i could help you come up with some ideas
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    chicken or greek yogurt. that sounds pretty good to me right now. I soooo need to go shopping.....:sad:
  • Renae_Nae
    Options
    What do you have in the house! Then i could help you come up with some ideas

some canned veggies, refried beans, and some cherries...I seriously need to go shopping! lol
  • Renae_Nae
    Options
    I think a bowl of cereal is going to win...now off to go buy some cereal (ran out yesterday) and milk (ran out today) :laugh:
  • halliedoll
    halliedoll Posts: 171
    Options
    protein bar or homemade fruit and yogurt smoothie :]
  • 8Venus
    8Venus Posts: 6
    Options
    Chicken and wild rice (wild rice is the lowest calorie rice) with mixed veggies, yummy!
  • xoMeaghan
    Options
    Chicken and wild rice (wild rice is the lowest calorie rice) with mixed veggies, yummy!

This actually makes me hungry... Lol
  • xoMeaghan
    Options
    chicken wings! or trail mix, be careful with the trailmix though that **** is high in calories, but amazing for your body!

Depending on calories intake and amount of fat allowed but chicken wings are VERY high in both! But still very delicious. Yum