Is my face too fat......

Options

Replies

• beccas27
    beccas27 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I would say Don't do it!... I have a large face as well.. I think u have a thin face to pull off these cuts to look cute.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Ladies, forgive me if this sounds harsh, but lets b honest....for a woman to pull off short jair her body needs to b in killer shape....if ur heavy & have short hair it only makes the heaviness more noticable. There r a few commentaors on.here who look to b on killer shape & they would b the only ones who could pull it off.

Sorry, if yhis offends u all, but u need to hear the truth.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Attitude is everything with short hair. If you strut your stuff and know you are sexy, then you can pull it off. I've been rocking the pixie for a while and I am a babe. You have beautiful features that would really be brought out with that cut.

Oh, and I don't give 2 s***** what a man's opinion is on my hair. It's my head and I've found plenty of men that dig it.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Attitude is everything with short hair. If you strut your stuff and know you are sexy, then you can pull it off. I've been rocking the pixie for a while and I am a babe.

Oh, and I don't give 2 s***** what a man's opinion is on my hair. It's my head and I've found plenty of men that dig it.

Worst advice ever....
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I don't want to come off as militant feminist, and this might come off as absolutely ridiculous in light of my current profile pic, and especially with all the "Hey guys, do you think ____ is sexy?" threads all over this place, but...

Not everything we do as women is for the visual and sexual enjoyment of men.

I love having short hair. My hair turns to absolute crap - a wonderful combination of limp AND frizz - if it gets much past my shoulders, but if I keep it short, it's healthy and bouncy with springy curls. I'm the one who has to style it, wash it, dry it, etc. I don't care if any guy - my husband included - thinks long hair is sexier. I want what's best for my hair, my face and my life.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Ladies, forgive me if this sounds harsh, but lets b honest....for a woman to pull off short jair her body needs to b in killer shape....if ur heavy & have short hair it only makes the heaviness more noticable. There r a few commentaors on.here who look to b on killer shape & they would b the only ones who could pull it off.

While I appreciate your honesty, there are exceptions. Adele for example used to have long, flowing hair. She looks much better with her shorter style, in my opinion. Maybe men see it differently?
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Your profile pic has short hair and I like it alot! Go for it, hair grows back!
  • jeffryjirraf
    jeffryjirraf Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    If I am going to be honest, no I don't think so. For a start, I don't think your face is chubby.. you don't have that kind of rounded look (floppy chin etc) you have what I would say was a lean face. As for the hair, I don't think it looks good on anyone, but that is the whole point in opinions.
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    Not at all!

Here's me a few years ago:

646_65078558382_2477160_n.jpg

Oh, and I like the hair cut you've chosen, very cute!

Omg! That is so adorable on you!!! I am so jealous right now, for real, lol. I think your picture may have convinced me!
    this looks great
  • jeffryjirraf
    Options

While I appreciate your honesty, there are exceptions. Adele for example used to have long, flowing hair. She looks much better with her shorter style, in my opinion. Maybe men see it differently?

eh she would suit me fine with any hair. All about the face.
  • jeffryjirraf
    Options
    This link is too Instyle Virtual Makeover

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/0,,,00.html

I used it to see what I would look like with short hair. Definitely would not do blonde (again).

531362_4240952070318_1702010677_n.jpg

pity, i think it suits.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Even at my heaviest my hair has always been super short - I say go for it!!!

Its only hair, it will grow back.
  • ShadowSP7
    ShadowSP7 Posts: 53
    Options
    For short hair? I want to cut it short so bad but I feel like my face might still be too chubby for it.

Here is a pic of my face right now (taken 5 min ago):

Picture0001-2.jpg

And here is a pic of how I want my hair:

Victoria-Beckham-short-pixie-haircut.jpg

What are your opinions? Should I do it now? Should I wait? Should I never do it?

Be brutally honest. :D

I think you would look great with your hair short like that, but it it should be about how you feel about it and not what other people think.

You play WOW huh? I see a lot of people on here with WOW names! lol
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Attitude is everything with short hair. If you strut your stuff and know you are sexy, then you can pull it off. I've been rocking the pixie for a while and I am a babe.

Worst advice ever....

Yes and no....

most guys lie to girls when they trying to get wiith them...not like they straight up lie that they like something...but they won't come out and say you look ugly with short hair...they will say..."It looks good on you"...but more than likely inside or underneath their breath they wish it was different...
  • brimarie95
    brimarie95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I looked at your pics and the cutest one is our profile pic. You look very good with short hair. Don't listen to the guys on here. Most guys like longer hair but you are not out to attract a new guy. Go for it if you haven't already.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

Adele is a complete dog
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I actually think it would look cute on you. I'd love to have a pixie cut, but I know my face is too plump. Even the woman who cuts my hairs said it would be a bad idea. If I ever lose 25 more lbs, I might just throw caution to the wind. Yes, it grows back, but that takes a while too.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Woah you're gorgeous! This is random...but I love your nose!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Do it. Hair grows back! I have had everything from a Mohawk to boob-length blonde curls, and people always moaned whenever I changed my hairstyle, which led me to believe that its not necessaily the hairstyle that freaks people out, its that they don't like it when a friend suddenly looks unfamiliar. If it turns out not to suit you, you can wear more eye makeup and/or a hat for a few months. BTW men tend to prefer longer hair so if you're at all bothered about that sort of thing, you might want to think twice.

Personally, I think longer hair would suit you better and it's way more versatile. Why not try an updo first to get a feel for how your hair looks when it's off your face?

My husband likes long hair but last year I had a boy cut style :laugh:
    My husband says he doesn't care either way. He's not really bothered with hair, lol.

I had very long hair just a few months back. But I hate dealing with it. It was up in a pony tail or bun 99% of the time. That's why I cut it the length it is now. However I find myself pulling it back in a hair clip because it bothers me, lol.

Not to mention I have a problem with over heating and my hair gets all sweaty and then frizzes and goes poofy. Lol.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Love the cut you got, even more than the inspiration pic. It suits you. Very chic. :smile: