I'm so confused and conflicted!

Options
2»

Replies

• adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    It definitely sounds like you need to tone and gain muscle. Instead of weights, you can start with resitance bands. I just learned today that the red ones are the weakest. You can find some free workouts online. What's nice about the bands is they are inexpensive and as you gain muscles, you change to the next color up. You can also start ou with only a few reps each day and then increase the number of reps before going to the next stronger band.

As far as diet, this site is really good about helping you learn what to eat because it gives you guidelines to follow besides calories. I incorporates fat, carbohydrates, and protein and sets daily goals for each nutritionl component. What's best is a balanced diet and this site helps you attain that. Too much of anything is not good for you.

It can be very confusing to know what works and what doesn't. Ultimately, it's what works for you, but take some time to research some reputable sources about weight loss. Try to choose sources from people who have an education in weight loss and nutrition and have made a living out of training people in proper techniques and diet. They know best.