I want to see my hip bones again !!!!

Options
I really want to see my HIP bones again " Just say'n" I know that they are there but they are hiding :noway: I keep encouraging them to make an apperance but NO still hiding .. Cmon hips were are you? I now know a little on the lips a life time on the hips" But I have been mending my ways ... I think Hips should help me out and sooner rather than later would be nice :laugh:

Replies

• dhiannon
    dhiannon Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I was just saying that I rediscovered mine yesterday :)

My ribs on the other hand, well they have a while before they make an appearance :)
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    You see hip bones mentioned you think anorexia or is that thigh gap? Don't think you ladies meant that.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    You see hip bones mentioned you think anorexia or is that thigh gap? Don't think you ladies meant that.
    Some people have hip bones that show when they're thin.
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options

Actually having your hip bones show is equal parts skinniness and genetics. Some people can be stick-thin and not have them show, and other people (like me) have them show even when they're overweight. So it's not really a good indicator of being fit/thin/etc in general.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options

Actually having your hip bones show is equal parts skinniness and genetics. Some people can be stick-thin and not have them show, and other people (like me) have them show even when they're overweight. So it's not really a good indicator of being fit/thin/etc in general.

Yep.. my hip bones have always been visible from my lowest weight to my very highest (range of 50 lbs)
  • jody2807
    jody2807 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    WOW this was intended as funny not in anyway in regrds to anorexia or any other eating disorder ./ fitness level ect . Sorry if it has been taken that way.:blushing:
  • suziecue66
    Options
    WOW this was intended as funny not in anyway in regrds to anorexia or any other eating disorder ./ fitness level ect . Sorry if it has been taken that way.:blushing:

Yeh, I didn't think it was.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

Then why bring it up?
  • dhiannon
    dhiannon Posts: 111 Member
    Options

Then why bring it up?

^^^^^^ This
  • michaelalalalala
    Options
    HAHA I KNOW!

For me though it's my collar bones, I know I've put on too much weight when they disappear completely, but when I'm at a good weight you can just see enough of them.. I can never see my hip bones though!
  • suziecue66
    Options

Then why bring it up?

Because that was my first thought when I read the topic post! I then checked out the OPs profile and it led me to believe that it wasn't a pro-ana post.