Pictures: 70+ lbs lost, 50+ lbs to go

Options
By popular demand: Here are two pictures showing my progress to date!

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s448/Lindseydaz/BeforeAfter.jpg

Even though the date on the first picture is July 2011, I didn't really start losing until late December 2011/early January 2012. I decided to give up soda and fast food on Deceber 26th, 2011 in the midst of a holiday depression and have since lost a little over 70 lbs. since then. In fact... I just dropped into the 100s on Monday! I haven't weighed less than 200 lbs. since 2004. I still have a way to go, but things are going well and I look and feel great these days! I started at 270 lbs. and my current goal is to lose 120 lbs (taking me to 150 lbs..) My ultimate goal though is to lose 170-180 lbs. total (taking me to 120-130 lbs.) which would put me in a healthy BMI for my height.

Fingers crossed!

Replies

• ClaSSiE86
    ClaSSiE86 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous! :) Keep up the great work!!

15995782.png
  • AmandaP_23
    AmandaP_23 Posts: 31
    Options
    Wow! You've done amazing! Congrats!
    <3:D
  • Amazingday
    Amazingday Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Look how far you have come!!! You look Fabulous! And you look sooo much happier! I am so glad you posted the pics!

Doesn't it just amaze you when you see the pics side by side? You have been working so hard and it shows!

Congrats!

K.
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!