I'm a LIAR, what about you?

Options
So today I really had to check myself. Last week I kept lying to myself about my food exercise. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I didn't want to be judged mainly by me, myself, and I. But today I put a stop to all that and started over, I even added back the 3 pounds I gained. I'm feeling better about myself. Have you ever lied to yourself or in your chart because you friends seemed to be doing so much more than you on this site? :ohwell: :embarassed:

Replies

• kad254
    kad254 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yep. I weigh myself every day but only log about once a week. So when I weighed 2 lbs more today, I'm not logging it. Which feels like lying.
  • bermequeen
    bermequeen Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I completely understand...sometimes I would put more water than I drank or not put in my sodas even though they were diet or miscount my chips
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I probably wouldn't be in this predicament if I had been honest with myself all along and hadn't lied to myself for so long. I can't say that I have ever cheated on my diary but when I make bad choices, I simply don't log. Its like I don't want the computer to be yelling back at me. I need to get myself in check, re-establish my goals, make them small so they are attainable, and become the person that I have always wanted to be!
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    No, I don't lie to my chart because it would only be hurting myself. I've only had to up my weight once, by 2 lbs. That was enough to teach me to be more diligent. My friends are very supportive on here and if I have had on off day or gain they give me lots of encouragement which keeps me going!