Despite the past, I'm here again.

Options
Arachne
Arachne Posts: 17 Member
I have welcomed myself on this board two or three times but I finally have gained the courage to do it again. I gained this courage because it's been over a month since I recommitted... again.

This time is a bit different for a plethora of reasons. 1. I have been lurking for over a month on a daily basis. 2. My husbands not exactly around at the moment... thanks Army, no really thanks I have motivation suddenly. 3. I'm in a bit of competition with my mother.

Ultimately, I haven't been happy with my body in several years. I committed to myself, and oddly enough from a distant land my husband did the same. He tells me every day (he can) how proud he is and reminds me to keep at it. If there was ever a motivator it's that.

I have started running (ran for 10 minutes straight yesterday!!!!), or at least doing something every day. I'm a student and fur-momma to three. Getting a job has been more or less pointless in the past two years because we have moved three times in 2 years and another move is impending, so I sat around eating junk and being a student. These days, that's all different. After losing what I have I feel different and so much better about myself. I have friends, I workout, I get out of the damn house.

Anyways. I'm back and I'm committed, and despite my previous promises I can guarantee this is the last intro I will ever post.