Replies

• cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I have Turbo Jam, is it the same thing?
  • karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yep, same thing!! That is what I first started with.
  • LoFoSho100
    LoFoSho100 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am Turbo-addicted! :) It is a workout that I don't dread! I absolutely love the fact that there's GREAT music!
  • cmeade20
    Options
    Then yes I love doing it too :-)
  • karibeargirl
    Options
    I agree...Love the music...I get so pumped up!!!
  • cmeade20
    Options
    I particularly love when they play LL Cool J in Cardio Party Mix 1. I have such fond memories of listening to that on cassette in my brother's Buick in the 90s.
  • karibeargirl
    Options
    Too funny!!! Do you do turbo in your home or go to a class or both? I do both, but I find that when I go to Turbo Kick class with friends and other individuals, I give my all!! I think I am the sweatiest person to walk out!! I know for a fact that I burned calories!! I never eat before class either, like 5 or hours before I do Turbo, especially when it's hot out. I drink lots of water through-out the day on my Turbo days:)
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    oops
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    This makes me so happy! I haven't started Turbo Jam yet - long story but basically I'm in Alaska right now, my CDs are back in Texas, but I'll be passing through and will be able to pick it up in about 3 weeks. I'm so excited! I SOOOO need a good, fun exercise program because I get bored VERY quickly! Any other success stories with Turbo Jam/Kick?
  • karibeargirl
    Options
    You will love it!! Right now, I am shedding inches not lbs (but I will take that)!! I am thick boned (curves and a booty).. :)
  • vnapitan
    vnapitan Posts: 1
    Options
    I can't stop going to tkb! It's addicting. I feel like I should be doing something else at the Gym but tkb is just so fun.!