Do people think your older or younger than you look?

Options

Replies

• BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    26, usually people think im younger
  • HillyRose7
    HillyRose7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    People think im younger. Im 21 but people think im anywhere from 15 to 18. I hate it.
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    27, and younger. A few months ago some cashier didn't even think me old enough to have a credit card. I don't think I look THAT young though.
  • AwesomeOne66
    AwesomeOne66 Posts: 220
    Options
    @rosevine...same was for me in my early-mid 20s....stay with it, girl. Now I'm 45 and people think I'm in my early 30s, well that rocks, my friend!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    younger, although my extra weight takes away from that benefit! so losing the weight will help me keep my advantage :)
  • johnvargo112233
    Options
    Definitely older. I am only 30, but I get mistaken for mid 30s all the time.....
  • Runner50266
    Options
    Younger. I'm almost 48 and people often think I'm mid 30's. Yes!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    People always think I'm younger. I'm 20, and some people mistake me for being 16. I guess being 5'3" doesn't help that at all.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Younger for me. I am 30 but often still get asked for ID when I buy alcohol, a lot of my colleagues couldn't believe it was my 30th when my card was being passed around apparently! Not going to complain! :)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Younger. I'm almost 48 and people often think I'm mid 30's. Yes!

I never would have guessed that you were 48!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Younger. I'm 43, and some people think i'm anywhere between 29 and 35.
  • Bilbobradshaw
    Bilbobradshaw Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    It depends. When I am working, people think I'm in my mid 30's. When I'm at a bar, younger guys are shocked (and probably horrified) to find out they're been trying to pick up a girl 5 years older than them. I'm 25.
  • jenkidney
    jenkidney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Younger. I turned 32 today, and I'm always told I look between 23-25. I'll take that! lol
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm 40. People usually guess younger. I get carded for alcohol and asked for my student ID (I live in a college town) all the time. I think if they got a closer look at my gray hairs and crows feet - they'd probably revise their assessment. LOL
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Younger. I'm 32 and get 22 all the time. Its all in the genes from my dad though. My dad is in his 50's and absolutely doesn't look like it at all, the only give away is some greying at his temples in recent years. He doesn't even have any wrinkles, I'm looking forward to that, lol!
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Older. People usually think I'm at least in my mid-20s.
  • charlybu
    charlybu Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Younger, but people usually think my husband looks older. When we were dating I was usually mistaken for 14-16 and he was usually mistaken for 25ish, so we got a lot of funny looks. We're only 10 months apart and we were both 20. I think it's evened out a bit over the years, though. I'm 30 now and people are always surprised that I have a 10 year old.
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Younger...I'm 44 and have a 10 month old granddaughter and one on the way..a very handsome young man told me yesterday I don't look much older than 30. Want to kiss that boy on the nose!!! hehehe:smooched:
  • tundeke
    tundeke Posts: 80
    Options
    I let you guys to be the judge about that. So what do you think?
  • ctooch99
    ctooch99 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Wow, I think this thread should be renamed the "Delusional Thread" :bigsmile:

<
    44 and I am sure I probably look that age to most people even if they are polite and tell me I look younger....:wink: