once and for all... Im going to succeed

Options
HEY everyone :)
Im Manda im 22 yrs old and im very unhealthy, unhappy and obesse, but hopfully not for too much longer.
I have had enough of being fat and being unhappy with how i feel about my body and I want to live life to the fullest, I want to be healthy and be able to feel good about my self.
I have struggled with my weight since i was about 10 yrs old, I was a very active child and went from doing sporting activites at least twice every day to doing nothing except sitting on the couch and eating and the weight just pilled on.
Im a big comfort eater and if i feel sad or happy or ever bored i just eat and eat and eat and i guess thats why I am the size i am today. I also suffer from bipolar and hypothyroidism and being on many of the medications hasnt helped with my weight either but im determined not to let it get in my way any more or be an excuse.
Once and for all im going to lose this weight and be happy and feel good about myself.
I am aiming to lose 40kilos/88pounds in total but hope to lose half of that by christmas and any support and encouragment is welcomed :)
Good luck everyone with ur weight lose journeys.... together we can all do this :)