soo need to get back in the groove!

miztizabebe
miztizabebe Posts: 21
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
well for the past month i have not been exercising like i use to! and i don't have an excuse not too! well our gym on post has closed down a month ago to remodel so don't know when they will reopen. i use to goto that gym cause they had child care. but when they closed down i have been trying to workout at home but i guess the motivation i got from the gym and meeting people who were in the same boat. and trying to fit in a workout with 2 small kids running around i have been distracted! but i have been eating right so and so...like my breakfast and lunch i eat great! but my snacking is kinda upish and downish i have been addicted to betty crockers chocolate cookies! but i do have the serving size but i know they aren't good for me! i just need to be motivated again! i went to the doctor's last week and found out i lost another 4 lbs! so since july i've lost a total of 13lbs! i know i can do way better if i can get back into my grove again! i made a appt for curves toms to see if that will be right for me since my hubby said i can go in the evenings so he can watch the girls. so we will see but i do need to get my butt off this couch and do something...is there anyone out there that might be on the same boat as me?

Replies

• landry1
    landry1 Posts: 58 Member
    wow right before i read your post I was about to post the same thing. I haven't worked out in about a month and I'm going over in my calories every day:mad:

I really need to get back to it and start again.
  • Me too. I had lost 15 pounds and was 5 away from goal as of June 15th. I completely fell apart this summer, quit watching what I ate, quit working out and I gained it all back plus 5 more. I just joined the gym last night and am planning to start over this week but I feel like I am in some kind of funk and I cant pull myself out of it =(
This discussion has been closed.