Replies

• charmcnab
    charmcnab Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans without a muffin top :)
  • foodintent
    foodintent Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Boots with jeans tucked into them! That's my #1 thing I want to be able to wear.
  • MadtownMadisonian
    MadtownMadisonian Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    anything at all that clings!
  • lbaileyjohannsen
    lbaileyjohannsen Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    A really nice pair of knee high leather boots. Not heels, just some great boots. My calves are way too wide so far to even come close to fitting.
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    My small/tight wedding dress in April!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I just want to see my junk in the shower.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans without a muffin top :)

YES!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti strap tank tops without looking all flabby in the arms and shoulders.

I also really want to eventually wear a bikini, but the baby stretch marks might be an issue there.
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Knee high boots with skinny jeans! This style has been around for a while now but was never able to partake :sad:

I think it is still in style since I see it on Pintrest all the time!
  • PaulinaCieslak
    Options
    Shorts. I think last time i wore them in public i was around 6, 7...
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    well I already reached my goal of skinny jeans without a muffin top. Ladies...just don't get them too small is the key. And get midrise really helps. Even looks fantastic with boots.
    My next goal is to be able to wear shorts. I haven't worn shorts for a couple of years now. First I quit wearing them because I had to give myself weekly injections into my thighs and that caused bruising and lumps the size of grapefruits. Off those meds now because my MS is in remission and the shots were only making me sick so my legs are looking much better now but still need to lose some weight off my thighs a bit. They don't rub but don't look that great in shorts yet. I've worn shorts around the house but wouldn't dare go out in public yet.
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    1. A bodycon dress
    2. Little jumpers
  • meg1hirschi
    Options
    form fitting cloths... that are supposed to be that way.... oh and any type of swimsuit... shorts and a tank isnt sexy at all
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a pair of hipster and a tight top around the house and be sexy as hell. :)) Seems funny to me also, but I really mean it. I just want that feeling.

There may be many things to wear... bassically, I want to wear the clothes I like when I see it. Not to think that there are no clothes my style in that style, that I have to wear skinny jeans with a baggy long shirt, that I look like a sausagge in that pencil dress, etc.
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Black knee boots!
    Hollister jeans!
    Anything from Victoria's Secret!
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Knee high boots with skinny jeans! This style has been around for a while now but was never able to partake :sad:

I think it is still in style since I see it on Pintrest all the time!

THIS!!!!
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    a swimsuit with cut outs in it..only around the house though, or in private hot tub areas, pools
    sexy lingerie
    outfits that wouldnt require a girdle to look decent in
    leggings and look lean in them
  • Valencia123456
    Valencia123456 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I want to wear the confidence that I should have had when I was 265#!! I don't want to be so stuck in my mind, thinking that I'm "just not thin enough" that I miss all the sexiness of being 180...170...160..and down!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • _shortstack
    _shortstack Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if any of you ladies have tried a pair of "miss me jeans"? I hear so many good things about them, but they are pretty expensive.
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Mid-term goal: This lovely sexy dress I bought from *kitten* before I put on the weight. Eventually, I want to put on my garter belt and stockings again and feel properly sexy in em ;)