griping about TOM

Options
Its so not fair that guys don't have to suffer through the bloating, moodyness and cravings central of the dreaded TOM.

We are doing a biggest loser style competition at work and miraculously I am the ONLY one that hasnt gained since we began 6 weeks ago, ... but I know the bloating doesnt help.

Just an overall down day. First day of fall hit with a VENGANCE - rain and COLD (anything under 75 degrees is freezing in texas).

BLAH :(

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    aww..it'll get better hun! TOM sucks and I think it's terribly unfair that men don't have to suffer something similar.
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    aww..it'll get better hun! TOM sucks and I think it's terribly unfair that men don't have to suffer something similar.
  • Hermit4Hire
    Options
    Believe me, even though we don't have the symptoms, we share a measure of the suffering...:flowerforyou:
  • leighoconnell
    Options
    Its so not fair that guys don't have to suffer through the bloating, moodyness and cravings central of the dreaded TOM.

We are doing a biggest loser style competition at work and miraculously I am the ONLY one that hasnt gained since we began 6 weeks ago, ... but I know the bloating doesnt help.

Just an overall down day. First day of fall hit with a VENGANCE - rain and COLD (anything under 75 degrees is freezing in texas).

Could be worse. I live in Denver and its been in the low 30's since yesterday and snowing.
  • kokonutmama
    Options
    :laugh: :mad: :laugh:
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    Well, Denver you keep that snow! I'm not ready for snow!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I think men do PMS in their own way I work with too many men and they all have mood swing and pissy monents.:laugh:
  • Bella151
    Options

I am about to start mine this week , so i totally feel your pain!! Yeah we are recovering from the floods, I live in Acworth, GA, and we ended up spending the whole night last night getting the water outta our basement! Not as bad as those that lost their homes, or loved ones though so i guess I shouldn't complain.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I think men do PMS in their own way I work with too many men and they all have mood swing and pissy monents.:laugh:

I agree! Sometimes I wonder is having constant PMS
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    ha! brain fart, that's my husband I was talking about
  • leighoconnell
    Options
    Well, Denver you keep that snow! I'm not ready for snow!

That makes two of us...and I don't know about the rest of you but my fiance definately has his pissy manperiods during the month. He's got worse pms than me!! Its like mood whiplash!
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    When I was with my daughter's dad, he was cranky all the time. ALL THE TIME! UGH! Maybe he had permanent PMS.