Not too sure how I feel about Greek yogurt...

Options
12346»

Replies

• nylovely
    nylovely Posts: 2
    Options
    I like greek yogurt, I eat the blueberry, blood orange and pineapple flavors.
  • Jbvbhl
    Jbvbhl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I agree, about the drying out the tongue part, blech.. I bought a quart and I added splenda and fruit and could not get past the texture of the yogurt.. And I kept trying to finish the quart, but it was like nails on the chalkboard for me and every bite a punishment..
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    I love it!!!! I mix a cup of 0% greek yogurt with a tablespoon of Peanut Butter, and a packet of stevia in the raw, and it's delicious. You can also use it plain as a substitute for sour cream. My husband didn't even notice a difference! Plus, I bake with it all the time.

Peanut butter? How interesting - Ill have to try that!

I cook with Greek yogurt all the time, too. And it's a fabulous substitute for sour cream. Fage plain, lime, cumin, salt, pepper and a tiny drop of honey makes a great topper for fish tacos!

It's soooo good! I hope you like it! I am going to try the fish taco topping! It sounds fantastic. :)
  • svazquez820
    svazquez820 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    i love stonyfield oikos, fage and chobani. when i first started eating i mixed it a packet of stevia then i said lets try it without..and i love it. i add sliced almonds or pieces of fruit to the plain :)
  • hodgkirl
    hodgkirl Posts: 1
    Options
    Dannon with blueberrys on the bottom is excellent. So is their vanilla.
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Bump... So many great ideas ... Thanks for sharing !
  • twhaley1990
    twhaley1990 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    To me, it tastes almost identical to sour cream. I pretty much only use it to sub that and for cooking. I cannot imagine eating it like a sweet snack.
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I like to mix Truvia into the Kirkland Signature (costco) plain greek yogurt. I also recommend Chobani's flavored varieties.