First goal reached

Options
TXHunny84
TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
I reached my first goal today!!! I'm SOOO happy! I haven't been 140lbs in over two years! I had old clothes in my closet and put on a pair of old pants and they fit!! Next mini- goal is 5 pounds to be 135. Then 2 more 5 pound mini goals to be at my dream weight of 125!

What are your goals/mini goals?

Replies

• Luly7jc
    Luly7jc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!! Good for you!!! I guess my mini goal is to be at 140lb (like you) that will be amazing!!! Hopefully soon :)
  • drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I had a mini goal to get my BMI in what they call 'normal'. I reached that last week. My next mini goal is 5 pounds which will be my mini goals for a bit yet. My overall goal is to get my BF in the 20-22% range no matter what weight I am at.
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I had a mini goal to get my BMI in what they call 'normal'. I reached that last week. My next mini goal is 5 pounds which will be my mini goals for a bit yet. My overall goal is to get my BF in the 20-22% range no matter what weight I am at.

Congrats on your mini goal! You'll get your BF there! Keep at it! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!