Ladies, where did you lose weight first?

Options

Replies

• mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Face first, then feet and hands, followed closely by arms, stomach and bum. still waiting to see a significant change in my thighs, even though I have dropped a few pant sizes I still don't see the difference there.
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    boobs, waist, face. in that order lol

23mAiZR.jpg23mAm7.png
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I lose weight very fast in my torso.
    My arms are a bit hard but can get pretty skinny and then the hardest is my hips and thighs.
    Sucks!
    My boobs actually went up two cup sizes recently to a 32D.
    Was pretty happy about that.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    face, boobs, and fingers.

Hips and legs were next.

Still waiting on that stomach fat to make its exit!
  • gnarlynoodle
    gnarlynoodle Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Everywhere that I don't want it to. LOL.

Fingers, face, and from my waist down have all slimmed/toned up quite a bit. I'm going to have to get my rings resized soon. My stomach up to my neck (arms included) haven't changed much at this point. I'm starting to look a little weird. LOL.
  • brimarie95
    brimarie95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I noticed it first in my stomach and then my butt. Recently I have been very upset about losing my boobs. Never had small boobs even when I was smaller back in late teens and early twenties. All my bras are too big and boobs are deflated. =(
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    1. Face
    2. Hands
    3. Calves
    4. Thighs
    5. Arms
    6. Bum

Still waiting on the stomach/back .... :(
    But thankfully my boobs are fine.
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Face/Chin/Neck area
    then waist

a little around the thighs
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Just got remeasured at victoria's secret...from the last time they measured me I have lost 2 cup sizes. so it is official...the "girls" are shrinking away. a sexy new bra was in order to help me feel better!
  • sexy_RN88
    sexy_RN88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have lost the most so far in my bum, my thighs, my hips and my bust.
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    The first place I noticed my weight loss was my face. I am waiting for it to start showing in other places.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    always stomach first...
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Boobs (sigh), upper chest (clavicle area) and neck. Only places I've lost actually.
  • valerieg78
    valerieg78 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    The places I wasn't really working to get off me! My "muffin top" doesn't seem to want to leave me know matter how hard I work out! UGH
  • KatieG97
    KatieG97 Posts: 6
    Options
    Face, tummy.... and boobs (went down a cup size, why oh why did the girls have to go!?! lol).

Then the rest afterwards. :)
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    My hips! None of my pants fit! But my friends noticed it in my arms and face.
  • SolarLibra
    SolarLibra Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Calves only :(
  • clrrrr
    clrrrr Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'd say the last time I did this it went approximately: upper stomach/rib cage, shoulders/arms, face, boobs, butt (lifted but not smaller), thighs. Never saw much loss of back fat or lower tummy fat (that would hopefully have been next to go if I had kept it up) and my legs have always been pretty good.
    That being said, I'm now back on the wagon (gained 10-15 in the interim) and I'm finding that so far, it's going in about the same order--I've seen the first three or four start to shrink. Once I start working out more I'm hoping to get my perky butt back :]
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Face, then waist!
  • ARyding17
    ARyding17 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I lost a whole bunch in my arms/upper stomach area. I don't think my boobs have gotten much smaller but everything else around my uper body deffintaly has! Even I used to be able to grab my stomach fat and move it around (gross I know) and now I am even having a hard time grabbing it!

My legs are still just as big though. >.<