Lots Of Exercise Today (And No Anxiety)

CaptainJim157
CaptainJim157 Posts: 390
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey everyone! ^^

I exercised for 91 minutes today, my daily goal is 60 min,.. I started using this on and off, (as some of you know) but yesterday and today I've used it fully, and it's been helping incredibly! I already have my meals (well breakfast and snacks) planned out for tomorrow 'cause I'm working.

:happy: So as I was saying, some of you might have read that I have OCD, Anxiety Disorder and Tourettes Syndrome, well, since starting to use this, (in the last 2 days) I've already noticed a decrease in my anxiety as well and my tics! ^_^ That makes me way less stressed out like I usually am! :wink: So ya, just wanted to let everyone know how I've been doing,
my current weight is 169.1 lbs, (checked it this morning)
so next Tuesday will be my 1st official WI starting this, I've been drinking tons of water (8-10 cups a day) Plus I've been eating really healthy and exercising daily, so for me it's a win-win situation,

Lose weight (need to lose 31.1 lbs) plus it helps my disabilities! :happy: :happy:

Anyways, it was nice to talk to everyone again! Have a great night! ^^

Replies

• I am so proud of you, and to notice a change in your anxiety is fantastic. You are giving yourself the greatest gift of health, inside and out!! Keep it up and keep rolling...
    Kudos!!
    ~M~:bigsmile:
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Yay, keep up the great work!
  • Thanks! I still can't beleive what a difference this is making! I feel fantastic! :happy:
  • that's great! congratulations!
    i have anxiety disorder, ADD, and chronic insomnia. exercise and proper nutrition has really helped me curb many of my symptoms. i feel way more relaxed, rested and i sleep better at night.
    for me, gaining control of my anxiety is waaaaaaaayyyyyy more important than a number on a scale, but i'm not gonna complain if i lose a few pounds... haha! :happy:
  • Lol, same for me! I'd rather be less anxious, and if I lose some weight too, then hey! that's a bonus! heh
  • angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    Congratulations! That's awesome! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.