30DayShred goin slow

Options
marji4x
marji4x Posts: 144 Member
Hi guys!

Doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred.

It seems to take me more than a week to progress to the next level. Anyone else experience this? Am I just slow? I'm on Level 1 still after about 3 weeks.

Replies

• stomachflu
    stomachflu Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    If Level 1 is still working for you then do it. Move to level 2 when you feel like it. Just because she says do it doesn't mean you have to *laff* The power of the dvd remote *LOL*

Have you looked at or tried level 2? I just started it and it is tougher but I am hoping I can "get used to it" in several days. And I am being bad and modifying some of the moves because the moves with planking kill me!
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've had a look at all the levels. And actually, I did get to Level 2 last year when I did this workout...but it took me a while to get up to it then, too, so I've always wondered if I was doing it wrong XD

And yeah, those plank moves are KILLER. In level 1 the ab stuff feels like a bit of a break since you get to lie down (though still working hard!) but when I got the Level Two and it was like nonstop cardio because of the plank stuff I was screaming XD

Guess I'll have to make sure I am pretty badass before I jump to Level Two again!